Jump to content

Home sweet home


Recommended Posts

Arrived safely home this Sunday afternoon from the eastern meet in Carlisle PA. In the country , the other side of life , a quite place…
had a great time at the eastern meet and would like to thank Rob Peters eastern meet coordinator and director , 2024, for doing a fabulous job of putting this meet together and putting his ALL into making sure everyone had a great experience.. 

Would also like to welcome Joe Tedesco as our new FGMCC President, CEO, CFO.         Thank you Joe for taking on this great position and responsibility….              was good to see ole FGMCC friends and make new ones this trip.. I hope everyone arrives home safely and keeps the rubber on the road…

see y’all 👋🏻.IMG_3154.thumb.jpeg.e77b1ca58972f238f62e8c5697a6f61b.jpeg

  • Like 15
  • Thank You! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a weekend !!!!!!!!! 😁 Thank You all, officers, members, families. and so on for putting on a great weekend 🤘As its been said many times before, its not just the cars but the people. 

Home.jpeg

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My flight got in late last night. It was so great meeting many new members this year. I had a blast. The cars bring us together but it is about the people. Now I can sit back, relax and wait for Rob to find the Fiero Hotwheels cars I hid in his car. 😛

  • Like 6
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

Now I can sit back, relax and wait for Rob to find the Fiero Hotwheels cars I hid in his car. 😛

I found one of those in my glove box. Naturally,  I figured Glen had done it. Never crossed my mind that a polite Canadian would do such a thing....🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Canuck said:

My flight got in late last night. It was so great meeting many new members this year. I had a blast. The cars bring us together but it is about the people. Now I can sit back, relax and wait for Rob to find the Fiero Hotwheels cars I hid in his car. 😛

Aaron he will Love that!!!  LOL   

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes we got back fine as well...and wow those New York guys know how to boogie!!  they left after me, and  I'm tooling along at 65mph in the right lane and then ...whoosh!  one, two... no, make that FOUR  car trailers go whizzing by... gotta love it...that was a cool sight!!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I found one of those in my glove box. Naturally,  I figured Glen had done it. Never crossed my mind that a polite Canadian would do such a thing....🤣

There is no such thing as a "polite Canadian". See, that's what they want you to think. Its the short summers and lousy beer that makes them that way. :k

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, cbolt said:

There is no such thing as a "polite Canadian". See, that's what they want you to think. Its the short summers and lousy beer that makes them that way. :k

I live in a border town Jim (Niagara Falls). A lot of the Canadians that come here to shop aren't very polite....then again, a lot of the locals aren't, either 😄

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Blake350 said:

Yes we got back fine as well...and wow those New York guys know how to boogie!!  they left after me, and  I'm tooling along at 65mph in the right lane and then ...whoosh!  one, two... no, make that FOUR  car trailers go whizzing by... gotta love it...that was a cool sight!!

I passed a convoy of Fiero's on the way up, nothing on the way home unless they were in a enclosed trailer that I didnt recognize 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, cbolt said:

There is no such thing as a "polite Canadian". See, that's what they want you to think. Its the short summers and lousy beer that makes them that way. :k

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Late to this party, but other than a few sporadic storms, we had an uneventful (and long) ride home. Poor girl got the dirtiest since I’ve owned her so it’s a wash tomorrow when the weather clears up. See everybody next year!

DC8D5A86-BD08-4C2D-82D9-F17CA7BA160C.jpeg

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just got an email from Carlisle Events,  they're having their usual 20% discount sale for next year's event. I think they do it a couple more times before the event, but here's a chance to get it out of the way.

As mentioned in the past, the optional trailer parking is a suggested addition, as it offers more options depending on the weather, hotel parking spaces. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Just got an email from Carlisle Events,  they're having their usual 20% discount sale for next year's event. I think they do it a couple more times before the event, but here's a chance to get it out of the way.

As mentioned in the past, the optional trailer parking is a suggested addition, as it offers more options depending on the weather, hotel parking spaces. 

Just got the same email… Currently they’re extending this offer through June 30th. It’s just too bad the email contains a picture of a row of Fieros 🤢🤮

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Just got an email from Carlisle Events,  they're having their usual 20% discount sale for next year's event. I think they do it a couple more times before the event, but here's a chance to get it out of the way.

As mentioned in the past, the optional trailer parking is a suggested addition, as it offers more options depending on the weather, hotel parking spaces. 

Done

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FrankOC said:

Done

Me too, just finished.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK<OK<OK  its Done!!!!

However i did speak to the woman and she told me (hopefully Mark will read this) the security leaves after the show on Sat night!!  There is no security there on Sun!!! She also said she hasn't heard of anyone ever, having a trailer stolen, but understands it could happen.

  • Like 2
  • Thank You! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ended up making it back home on Sunday night around midnight. Took our time stayed off the hectic interstate.

Good to see everyone again.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I purchased at the show for next year. I’ll bet I didn’t get the discount. You tell me. 2 trucks, 2 trailers and two cars. 130. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I purchased at the show for next year. I’ll bet I didn’t get the discount. You tell me. 2 trucks, 2 trailers and two cars. 130. 

I paid 65 dollars for one. You did good.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2024 at 6:14 PM, Ron Tevis said:

Arrived safely home this Sunday afternoon from the eastern meet in Carlisle PA. In the country , the other side of life , a quite place…
had a great time at the eastern meet and would like to thank Rob Peters eastern meet coordinator and director , 2024, for doing a fabulous job of putting this meet together and putting his ALL into making sure everyone had a great experience.. 

Would also like to welcome Joe Tedesco as our new FGMCC President, CEO, CFO.         Thank you Joe for taking on this great position and responsibility….              was good to see ole FGMCC friends and make new ones this trip.. I hope everyone arrives home safely and keeps the rubber on the road…

see y’all 👋🏻.IMG_3154.thumb.jpeg.e77b1ca58972f238f62e8c5697a6f61b.jpeg

How long does it take to cut the grass Ron? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, RH 70 72 said:

How long does it take to cut the grass Ron? 

Don’t really know, I don’t mow all of it.. Hey, it’s a hay field in front and back.. it’s cut twice a year. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...