2010 Eastern Meet

Monteman1971

Quote of the week:

"DANG!!!!"

Nope, the quote of the week is already posted and I wait for Rob to explain the story behind it...

Originally Posted By: Canuck
Quote of the week:

"DANG!!!!"

Nope, the quote of the week is already posted and I wait for Rob to explain the story behind it...

Were they trying to sell Mary Ann again? lol smile

Just to stay with everyone else.....Dang Steve, what are you trying to do. If they're thinking of a long island meet let 'em. LOL. I realize there's more to just requesting a "good" place for a meet. I don't think Ohio's a bad idea. Dang, that's where I bought my monte in the first place (drove it home too). O.k. I'm done with the dang's. LOL.

I don't have to mapquest it as I know it's just 50 minutes from me and is one of the tracks I race at...sweeeeet!

Google maps shows 17 hours for us frown and with the new job that would be a long drive for a weekend... Guess we have to wait for a closer one. We were all set to go this year, and then the job situation came up frown

Originally Posted By: 7tonemonte
Bout 7 hours here. Sounds do able

Come on Tony! I just did 9 1/2 hours. If you want to break it into a 2 day trip, you can stay at my house! lol

If I stay there, I might not make it to the meet!! lol

I am going with a definate maybe, I really do want to make this one. I just need to figure out if the rest of the "Crew" will be there with me or not.

About 8 hours for me. All I need is an engine and I'm good to go! I'd drive right past Tony if I turnpike it. Rt 80 is always like driving through a war zone of construction.

Mike

If it is in Ohio, It may not be too hard for me to get to it then. This year just sucked for me to try and make it due to being prego... By then this baby boy will be almost a year and my little girl will be just over 5years... So could maybe talk someone in to takeing them for the weekend or bring them with us. smile

If it is at Norwalk, Ohio... That is about a 287mi drive for us (about 4hr-45min)