The Parade of Montes

PapaCoop60

Wow, what great pics. I'd love to see that in Texas. Thanks for the pictures. It makes me think about a loooong distance trip. That's for sure. Maybe I will have to give some more serious thought about next year. I will have to think about which is closer to me, East or West.

Great pics Jack! That is a site to see!

The problem we had of trying to keep everybody together is the light by the Hotel would only let out 3-4 cars before changing, and the rude drivers that had to pull out in between the cars in the caravan.

Cool pics thanks for sharing. I'm going out on a limb here.. shouldn't it be fitting that the "COKE MACHINE" lead every caravan from now on! lol " A Monte Caravan lead by no other than the coke machine, what could be cooler" cool

similar to the picture below?

IMG_0859.jpg

Very Cool Convoy.

Talk about rude, some idiot wanted to put Kevin and me, and the coke machine in the ditch! mad

Lane ran out, and he SPED UP!!!

Fun time.

Nice pictures...but hey where was I...oh yeah I was still sleeping when those were taken... crazy

At least when I got there I had no wait getting in... grin

Nice pictures...but hey where was I...oh yeah I was still sleeping when those were taken... crazy

At least when I got there I had no wait getting in... grin

Yea, don't remind us. That 1 hour was a real pain in the butt, but was also a good test for overheating. The monte passed the overheating test, but I didn't. - Dave