Eastern Meet and bein Busy

Rob Peters

This year at the Eastern meet, as many know, I had my sister and her husband along with an old friend from the Air Force meeting us there to enjoy the weekend. This gave Patsy and I some time to spend with family and long time friends. I tried to spend as much time with them as possible and was not able to spend as much time with everyone else or assist with the daily meet operations.

That said, I feel I was remiss in passing out my thanks. I would like to thank everyone involved in the planning of this meet. Not only those involved in the planning but also to those who drove so many hours to get to the meet. I would like to give special thanks the following.

Jared

Kevin

Andreas

Capri

Greg (without Greg, Capri would not have been able to do all she did.

I want to extend a special thanks to Scott for the time he spent on the Participant Plaques and not only that all the time Scott put into the Club Store Activities. The store activities took much more time than most realize and brought heavy sales dollars in. I will let Scott tell everyone how much business he did in the store.

Rob

I am glad that you got to do some visiting; it was well deserved. Judy and I really enjoyed getting to visit with your sister. I also loved seeing the Golden that she is helping train to be a service animal for people with disabilities. That endeavor requires lots of time and consistency that most would not want to invest in an animal that is not theirs.

Jack,

This is the third dog my sister has worked with. It is something she had wanted to do for quite some time. It is hard to give them up when your portion of the training is done but in some cases, you may get to revisit the dog after their final training is done and they have been with the person they are in service for.

Rob

I had a blast and enjoyed so much being "busy" wink

And yes, Greg is a sweethart to be so supportive of my involvement & loe for this club smile