Caps' EM 2009 Photo Link

Capri's 71 SS

Thank you so much for these pics. I felt like I was there. What a great looking group of peeps. 20 hours to Norwalk, Hmmmmm, I think my Monte just might make that trip next year. Maybe I could compete for long distance award. Again, great pics, and beautiful Montes all around from everyone that attended. Danny

Like the pictures capri, two of the pictures i had this goofy look on my face, i was trying to get out of the way..haha..This was our first Meet and although we were not totally prepared, we had a good time, looking forward to next year, we will have ours repainted and a new engine..yah...

Fantastic job with the pictures.

It was a great time we had and can't wait till next year.

I noticed you didn't have any photos of us playing the dice game, oh well that would just be a reminder to Greg of all the money he lost.. lol

Excellent pictures Capri. It is a great representation of our time there. I love the smile on Greg's face as he parks the 5th truck and trailer. My thanks to him for helping park. We had a great time and can hardly wait for Norwalk next year.

Great pictures as always Capri! Made me feel like I was there instead of on the road! Sure wish we could have made it frown

Some of the expressions on my face and other people's face at the exact time of the picture is priceless lol

Great pics. Wish we could have made the tour and muesuem, but had to go to the rescue! grin