Billet Grille for FGMC coming!

Andreas

Economical or not, here is the Monte Carlo Prototype:

PA110002.JPG

I think it looks S W E E T.....

The 71 Chevelle grille sells for $199 & shipping. I am talking to the company about a group purchase for us....

OMG!

It looks SWEET!

I would love to get one for my Monte... As long as it is not way too much!

Would look much nicer then my OEM one that is starting to pit from age (can only see it when you get up on it and look close).

I don't know how they'd make one for a 72. Isn't the turn signal lights and the grill all one piece? If so that would be quite a bit of material and I'd imagine the price would be signifigantly higher

I don't know how they'd make one for a 72. Isn't the turn signal lights and the grill all one piece? If so that would be quite a bit of material and I'd imagine the price would be signifigantly higher

They would probably delete the parking light area, it would be billet from one side to the other, just like the 70-71 grille.

You would then need to do a custom park light aplication, in the headlights, behind grill, or in the bumper.

Originally Posted By: Pinkie (Arsin)

They would probably delete the parking light area, it would be billet from one side to the other, just like the 70-71 grille.

You would then need to do a custom park light aplication, in the headlights, behind grill, or in the bumper.

Pass that on to them then so we can get the ball rollin grin

Originally Posted By: Jared Richey

Pass that on to them then so we can get the ball rollin grin

I think it might clash with wire wheels though.... grin

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

Nothing clashes with wire wheels. At least I'm not lifting it and throwin' some 34's on her grin

well judging from that car we posted a few week ago the new benchmark is 42's...let's see you top that!!!! No wait...let's not..... shock

Nothing clashes with wire wheels. At least I'm not lifting it and throwin' some 34's on her grin

well judging from that car we posted a few week ago the new benchmark is 42's...let's see you top that!!!! No wait...let's not..... shock

I couldnt do that. Everytime somebody builds a "Donk" an angels loses its wings.

Montes look good with 17" wheels. Just enough. Can't see how the 13s are safe. How does one handle with those small tires and wheels??

13's aren't really safe going high speeds on the free way but thye've been doing it for almost half a century now. I had 13's on a 4 door Fleetwood with hydraulics and they never blew. I'm going with 14's how ever.

13 inch wheels are used out of tradition. Back in the day if you wanted a low rider you would throw on 13's, cut the springs and put sand bags in teh trunk. Then later on someone figured out you could use aircraft parts ,for the gates I believe, and thus the first hydraulic set up was created. But ALOT of the lowriders honor tradition and still prefer to roll 13's just as alot of hot rodders prefer to go with traditional rims as well.

Each to their own smile

tradition's a great thing Pink...the problem with the 13" on a big car is load rating on the tires. You're right about high speeds or long runs where heat can build up. The main problem I was always concerned about is the stress on the suspension with the reverse rims. It puts incredible stress on the bearings and creates a lot of heat that contributes to spindle failures as well. I've seen plenty that have done that and it truly is not safe....

Okay, so I got people interested from layitlow.com. And of course the number one question.... do they have it for a 72 lol They better make alot of them cause i think they're gonna go fast

layitlow??? is that some kind of limbo thing??? grin

Okay, so I got people interested from layitlow.com. And of course the number one question.... do they have it for a 72 lol They better make alot of them cause i think they're gonna go fast

lol you just crackin em off left and right. its a lowrider thing, you wouldn't understand grin

lol you just crackin em off left and right. its a lowrider thing, you wouldn't understand grin

ohhhhh....I get it...lay...it....low.....lowrider.....13" wheels....who says I can't connect the dots...THAT'S why you like those little chairs!!....there's a theme here!!!.. cool

ohhhhh....I get it...lay...it....low.....lowrider.....13" wheels....who says I can't connect the dots...THAT'S why you like those little chairs!!....there's a theme here!!!.. cool

LOL grin

lol you crack me up.

lol you crack me up.

it's all good Pink..... grin

lol you crack me up.

it's all good Pink..... grin

If you think your so funny why dont you come and say it to my Face Book lollollollollol

• 4 weeks later...