madmontes best for 2009

madmonte

Originally Posted By: 502ci
Nice running monte...seems like alot of fast cars lately... cool

Yea lots of fast cars.

Anybody else feeling left-behind?

No, but I feel like I just got beat! lol

Great run Man, ha ha ha got to get a roll bar! lol I know the feelin

Man that Monte RIPS!!! Very nice pass. I really like Cordova. They where the host track for Drag Week 07. Really nice people and the track was well prepped. The air must have been really good. I may have missed it but what is your engine/rear/suspension combo?

David

i would like to post more vids but i do it the hard way, my pc buddy suspose to show me how to do it faster 496 ci. bbc 400 turbo 4:11 rear gear

okay...now you have to share how you did that in a quarter mile!!! Nice fast Monte..... cool

cordova has always been a good place for me to race. a bit of a drive ,,,,but i have enjoyed it every time i've been there. even when the car broke. thanks for all the positive feedback guys!!!! O i do have the bottle on the car with 200 hp jets ....... could only use it in the 1/8 mile,,,i go through the 1/4 traps at 6700 rpm . shifting at 6500. what a awesome ride,, cant belive it myself,,,, took me 20 years to get there..and the $$$ ,,,,,holy crap but it sure is fun!!!! that is my son in the 2002 camaro,,he has a very nice ride and with a better tune i tell him his car will go in the high 11 second range.

car is complete steet car,wieghs 3680 with no driver. bench seat and column shift. get alot of compliments from older guys at the track!!! its kewl... cause it impresses them. and thier kewl enough to come over and talk to me