madmontes best for 2009

madmonte

Guest 72yellowmc
thanks for all the positive feedback guys!!!! O i do have the bottle on the car with 200 hp jets

No say it ain't so.... it's bottle fed ...... J/King ... it's an awesome car regardless. smile

no nitrous has been used on this car,,,,,,,,,,,yet,,,,,, i want to get the most out of all engine first,,,then play with the nitrous. THE 11.24 IS ALL ENGINE. MY GOOD FRIEND OUT IN LAS VEGAS BUILT THE ENGINE FOR ME,AND ,I PAINTED HIS 68 FIREBIRD FOR HIM.CHECK OUT HIS BIRD AT .http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/389419

how the heck do you do that (qik link)

Here's what it looks like... url=http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/389419]Click Here[/url

I left the very first symbol and last symbol off of it so you could see it in it's true form...sorta like the Matrix... grin

To make it work just add the missing first symbol [ and the very last symbol ].

You could type in any words in there instead of "Click Here"...example...Cool Pictures

You could also click on "quote" below my post and see how it is exactly written as it is broken down in it's simple form there... wink

Nice paint job on the Firebird... cool

454 with stroker crank 496 ci. je forged flat top pistons true 10 to 1 motor run shell 93 octain only. h beam rods internally balanced lunati voodoo solid roller cam part # 60232 , 655 663 lift (you can look up the rest by part #)harland sharp roller rockers edelbrock alum. heads #60499 performer high compression 100 cc (this is how i got 10 to 1 with flat tops.) air gap intake 850 demon carb. all msd ignition hooker headers with wrap electric. water pump elec. fan. 400 turbo with coan 3300 - 3600 stall 12 bolt 4:11 richmond powertrac posi unit m/t drag radials stock suspention with air bags in the rear spriings. i believe thats it any other questions ill try to answer for you

my engine builder told me that cam was small. he said he could get me another 50-80 horse with a better cam. i already had that one so i used it. their not cheap you know! i am very happy with the results. i have always like flat top pistons. i like the big flat surface for the combustion to hit and drive the piston down. just personal preferance. also seem to work great with nitrous. thanks for all the positive comments guys.