Now what!?!

MADMAC

My friend came over a few days ago to do something to my new BlackBerry through the computer. He left a USB cable connected, but I paid it no mind. Well today I tried connecting my camera and no dice. I unplugged everything since I didn't really know what he did and of course I bumped my surge protector and now I can't get the tower to power up. Bad or burned power supply? What do you guys think? I'm frustrated and really have no business messing around with my old dinosaur computer in the first place...

Thanks for any ideas.

MAC you have more guts than I do. I'd never attempt to work on my own computer. I'm doing good just to turn it on, clean out the cookies, scan disk and frag. If something goes wrong I'm on the phone. I've got my computer store on speed dial.

MAC you have more guts than I do. I'd never attempt to work on my own computer. I'm doing good just to turn it on, clean out the cookies, scan disk and frag. If something goes wrong I'm on the phone. I've got my computer store on speed dial.

This is why I never eat cookies at my computer. whistlelol

Chris