MY JEWELS !!

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn

First of all get your minds out of the gutter. lol

Here is some pics of my family jewels.

first of all my wife and I when she should of said " I DON'T " lol

kl027.jpg

Here is our lovely daughters cool

kl022.jpg

And of course had to add pics of old yeller without spilling smoke off of the tires..... and a pic of old dark blue ... couldn't dig up the pic of old brownie my original fgmc . frown I know I have one some where.

kl034.jpg

I've meet you, boy is that an old! picture!

Mitzi should have ran!

J/K great pictures!

Cool stuff Robyn!

Thanks for posting them, I love looking through old pics of my family every now and then, reminds me of less stressful times grin

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn

thanks for looking guys ..... it might be a good idea for our fgmcc to make a family sticky post deal ... hint .. hint .. grin

I had to wipe a few happy tears from my eyes while going through our pictures..... and it took me an hour just to get through about 10 percent of them... smile

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn
You're a lucky man Robyn.

yes I am Phil.

Aww, those are great Robyn! I expected to see some of you & Mitzi with the girls when they were little smile . Old pictures, old videos - they are awesome EXCEPT for realizing how old we are getting.

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn
Aww, those are great Robyn! I expected to see some of you & Mitzi with the girls when they were little smile . Old pictures, old videos - they are awesome EXCEPT for realizing how old we are getting.

yeah we have a ton of them pics Capri, I'll have to post them soon also, wouldn't it be neat to have a sticky old family pics post. cool

lol yah, I caught that the 1st time you typed it wink

I do not see why anyone cannot add them to the mugs thread.

I will just edit out the comment posts after a few weeks to keep it "cleaned up" looking.:)