Sign in to follow this  
Chevyss

Oh what a ride!!!!!

Oh what a ride. Weather is good and the Monte came out. She is the sweetest ride. She makes my day everytime we are together. Just looking at her tells me that she's the best ride a guy could have.

Hope everyone had a great day and were able to have their cars out.

Thanks to all the members who makes this club what it is.

grin

What river are you paddling in. Is that a new style pontoon both your in???? grin

weather looks promising for me to get mine out, on my way to find some race fuel now cool

To day the route 66 cruisers went on a 45 mile cruise it was the first one my son and did with them. Talking about a blast, 62 degrees and burgers it doesn't get any better that that.

Light rain all day here so no cruising the Monte...so I spent the past couple hours in the garage installing a lift kit on my 4 wheeler... cool

Oh what a ride. Weather is good and the Monte came out. She is the sweetest ride. She makes my day everytime we are together. Just looking at her tells me that she's the best ride a guy could have.

Hope everyone had a great day and were able to have their cars out.

Thanks to all the members who makes this club what it is.

grin

sick With envy!! Glad you got her out Royce!!

Bill;

What kind of 4x4 do you have??

I have a Ford Ranger 4x4 and a GMC Sierra 4x4 but the one I was putting the lift on was my Rhino 4x4... grin

img1448yk6.jpg

Royce, glad you got the car out for a cruise.

I love the color combo you have, it is exactly the same color combination of the one I had bought when I was 16. gave it up to diapers and a mini van.. ohh the things we must do when kids come along.

I wish I could find the guy in Milwaukee who bought it, I would love to get it back.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin;

I really love the Monte. She is such a joy to drive. Thought I'd like to paint it red, but since I bought it the gold has really grown on me.

Bill;

Like that 4x4. What a blast to drive I'll bet.

Royce, wish i could find one Gold with the black top black interior.

I always did love how smooth the Montes ride. My Dad use to threaton to take it away from me so he could drive it.. lol

Kevin

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn

must be nice Royce...... wink ... and yes I agree with Kevin your car loooooookkkkksssssssss grrreeeeeaaattttttttt!!!!

Monte_Carlo2.jpg

How about this angle... cool

hpim03401.jpg

Thanks Bill for posting. I'd forgot about that picture. I keep both of my cars in storage during the winter since I don't have a garage. I had just got the new rims and tires on when I took this picture.

Nice pic, the car looks like a brute. cool

Guest knightfan2691
To day the route 66 cruisers went on a 45 mile cruise it was the first one my son and did with them. Talking about a blast, 62 degrees and burgers it doesn't get any better that that.

Sweet! Which section of Route 66 were you on, Vince?

Spring is just about here ... soon, I'll be able to get mine out. Maybe.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 *

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Maybe pretty much always means no" ... Jack Johnson ... 'Flake'

Sign in to follow this