Sign in to follow this  
Guest NovaMonte

Win a 72 Monte from Martina McBride

not after they had their feet on the dash!!!!

that's the same car that was in the other video a while back...

Do you think it was in all three videos?

I tried to enter but they will not let us New York boys in.

Wonder why??? Good Luck everyone else!!!

Guest NovaMonte

Nice PR for the first gen, I'm pretty sure 99% of the population think they are Chevelles lol

entered and keeping my fingers crossed. They say that "72" is the best year, but I'm still not convinced.

What the heck! VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. That sucks!

Move to Indiana Ian, grin

Thanks for the link. I need to get another Monte for my second grandchild that will be born in September.

What the heck! VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. That sucks!
im in must be southern thing? yay

Guest 72yellowmc,Robyn

I'm in ..... fingers and toes crossed..... and praying to the fgmc gods ... grin

Guest knightfan2691

Hope this isn't a duplicate post, I searched and didn't see it. You can win the 1972 Monte in her video

http://www.cmt.com/community/sweepstakes/martina-mcbride-car/

Cool find, NM. I entered, too. Sure hope one of us wins it....

I've seen Martina in concert ... awesome show.

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 *

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I know you can hear me, but I'm not sure you're listening" ... Martina McBride ... 'Whatever You Say'

I'm in, well my mom is. I also think its BS that you have to be 21 to enter. You can go fight and die for your country at 18, but you can't drink alchohol or enter a sweepstakes at 18. Go figure.

I also don't understand the void in Florida and New York, I could see the Hawaii and Alaska, maybe.

I'm in, well my mom is. I also think its BS that you have to be 21 to enter. You can go fight and die for your country at 18, but you can't drink alchohol or enter a sweepstakes at 18. Go figure.

I also don't understand the void in Florida and New York, I could see the Hawaii and Alaska, maybe.

What you got against Hawaii and Alaska? Its a west side east side thing, isn't it? lol j/k I think everyone should get to play, this is supposed to be America.emoticon-object-018.gif

Well lots of things keep stuff in the lower 48, thats why I would have understood that more, but Florida and NY is kind of a shocker. lol

If your Mom wins and gives you the car, I'm tellinnnn J-man.

Thanks for the post. I entered my wife and myself. I hope someone here wins. That would be a hoot.

Sign in to follow this