A Knight has fallen! Robyn Lance

Sam (Bones)

I am sorry to have to in form everyone in our family that we have lost one of our Knights here at F.G.M.C.C.

at approx 9:30pm eastern time, Mr.Robyn Lance (72yellowmc) passed away

let us not ask or wonder why, but remember his wit, humor, and wisdom

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x80/jakegould/fgmcc_stuff/robyn-1.jpg

Bird...may the lord be with you, I will be always grateful of your friendship

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday, when I get the exhaust put back together there will be

one big smoky burnout for you Bird. RIP friend.

Mitzi, please know we are here for you.

It is a sad day. May god rest his soul. Our prayers our with his family. Although I did not get the pleasure of meeting Robyn in person, he will be missed. Warmest thoughts and deepest sympathy from our family to yours in the difficult time.

I'm breathless. Can't believe he's gone. Never met the Man but he was always a friend when he was on the site. Humor is good and God will keep him busy. Our thoughts and prayers are with Mitzi during this time. RIP.

What an incredible loss to this world. At this time we all exist with heavy hearts...Mitzi our prayer are with you as Robyn is now in the hands of a loving God.

We will miss you Bird but you will always be with us in our memories.....RIP....

Oh thats some of the worst news I ever read on here. My condolences and shared sadness to the Lance family. I'm going to miss you on here Robyn.

Im absolutely shocked, I never met Robyn personally, but truly felt he was my friend. I sat many mornings online before work and had breakfast with my buddy Robyn. My prayers are with Robyns family,and with Mitzi. Mitzi,please know we are here for you now and always will be. I know the FGMCC will never be the same without his knowledge,wisdom,and sense of humor.

Rest in peace buddy, you will be sorely missed

I remember looking at the yay the fart smiley and think about robyn. The leader of the yellow Monte clan is going and with it has sadden the whole clan, but he is in the arms of the lord drag racing like he love to do. You'll be miss just like old yello and George Lines 0840fw8.jpg

Hard to type through tears - I cannot believe he did not pull through......God Speed Robyn. I am honored to have known you here on the site & via the phone - I wish we could have met in person. You will never be forgotten. Mitzi and family - you remain in our prayers during this terrible time.

RIP my friend.

I am truly saddened by this. I had never met Robyn but always appreciated his humor and his vast automotive knowledge. He always had an encouraging word for me as I was trying to understand this new world that we call our Montes. Judy and I are praying for Mitzi and the rest of Robyn's family during this time of loss. Mitzi, I know we have never met or talked, but please know that if you need something, we are here for you. May Robyn rest in peace. He will truly be missed.