A Knight has fallen! Robyn Lance

Sam (Bones)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn sad to hear about Robyn.. he was one of the members I had something a little extra special with.... always joked about how i didn't like the cowl induction hood and lovingly called them robyn hoods... I will miss him....

Respect Bro

Your pal Wheel

this is truely heart breaking he is and always will be a great guy/ father and life partner of his wife mitzi. the jokes will be missed by him but will live on through the rest of us here on the boards. He may have passed on but will live forever here with us godspeed bird you will be missed but never forgotten.

best wishes and many fond memories to your family. hope they have a computer up there with plenty of bannana smilies

alex

Very sad. My biggest memory of Robyn was that over sized cowl hood with a small block than ran like a mofo. Man that car was fast. i couldn't tell you what he looked like, couldn't tell you how old he was, but I remember that car runiing 12's all day long.

Andy

This is the first I have been on the boards in a few days and am saddened by the news of Robyn's passing. My condolences to the Lance family. I know he will be sorely missed by all. Like others, I never met Robyn, but had exchanges a few PMs with him. Always was a straight up guy. Will miss his humor.

So sorry to hear this terrible news.

I was a semi-regular spectator of the witty slugfest that went on in the shout box. I most certainly would have enjoyed meeting him someday.

My sincerest condolences to Robyn's family. May he rest in peace.

My condolences to Mitzi and the whole Lance family. I'm blown away! I'm pretty chocked-up right now, have not been on the boards for a while. You'll be missed Bird. cry2

So we can call with our condolences?

It is not meant literally. They mean "Call" as in visit during the specified hours.

I remember seeing pics of him & his brothers fishing....and the posts bragging about his daughter(s) - & showing us his own daughters art talents.....tomorrow is going to be a tough day for them all. Sending the entire family strength & peace as they grieve & try to accept this loss.

I remember seeing pics of him & his brothers fishing....and the posts bragging about his daughter(s) - & showing us his own daughters art talents.....tomorrow is going to be a tough day for them all.

frown

I'm reading this topic wondering , why some have a signature from Robyn ( The always happy seller ) that sold me his 1972 monte. Now i understand what it means.

My condolences to the Lance family, Like others, I never met Robyn personally, but emailed a lot, buying his car . Always was a straight up guy. Will miss his humor. Was a true racing fanatic!

Best regards,

Bram

The Netherlands

I am so sorry to hear the news! Although I have never met or spoke to Robyn, By reading his regular posts, I almost felt like I knew him! Many prayers to his family and every one who's life he touched!

Brian

WOW I am saddened to hear about this ... been busy the last week or so and just seen this My condolences to the Lance Family and like others I never meet robyn but he was always someone with vast knowledge and I talked with him quite a few times in chats... He will be missed.

• Canuck changed the title to A Knight has fallen! Robyn Lance