A Knight has fallen! Robyn Lance

Sam (Bones)

The three Musketeers are what kept me here,Robyn,Sam and I had something very special and that I will never let go of.Like it or not we brought a lot of fun to these boards.I like Sam will greatly miss our fallen brother,but I vow to keep the Musketeers alive and well if only in spirit. Robyn is still with us and forever will be.

Dammit Bird I miss you,if I could only hear one more joke!We will be together some day the Yellow,Blue and Green Montes of the Musketeers.

God keep his soul,he means so much to me..

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Mikstudie

We will be together some day the Yellow,Blue and Green Montes of the Musketeers.

all for one...and one for all!!!

WELL SPOKEN SAM,WELL SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!

oneforall1.jpg

Wonderful post Sam.

I won't be ever able to hear a fart joke without thinking of Robyn. He sure made us laugh, a lot.

When Robyn and I were both out of work a couple of years ago He was always here with the word of encouragement or always a fart joke,ALWAYS a fart joke! I got so sick of those dancing bananas greeting me each morning when I logged on wink I sure wish he was greeting us with those today frown R.I.P. Brother Robyn!

Wonderful post Sam.

I won't be ever able to hear a fart joke without thinking of Robyn. He sure made us laugh, a lot.

ditto that was a beautiful post Sam.

I cannot hear/see KISS without thinking of Robyn, either.

Here is the last "personal" post Robyn made to us:

it really pulls at the heart strings...

Last "Personal" Post

And here is the last joke Robyn posted in Non-Tech:

Last Joke

This is terrible news. I kept hoping we would see him pop back up on the boards, but I once I seen "A knight has fallen" I knew it was bad news.

I'll definatly miss him. Great guy, to bad I never met him in person, but talked to him here on the boards a bit.

Kind of hard to believe he's gone, it will not be the same without him here!!!!!

frown

I just logged on to the site and i see this. what horrible news. I'm very sorry and am praying for the family. I never got to meet robyn but he was a great friend on here. We will miss you!

Here is the last "personal" post Robyn made to us:

it really pulls at the heart strings...

Last "Personal" Post

And here is the last joke Robyn posted in Non-Tech:

Last Joke

I didn't realize Robyn hadn't posted since February. Was he not well that whole time? I would like to see a memorial forum like the one for George Lines. Maybe a "Fallen Knights" forum for both. When we need a laugh or a smile we could go back and read one of Robyns jokes. He sure will be missed. frown

Great picture of Robyn and Mitzi.

The last time I heard from Robyn was March 15 and he was helping with information on axles for the rearend. He was always full of knowledge and happy to share. He will be missed.

Randy Travis sang it best "I guess it's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, It's what you leave behind you when you go."

It's very apparrent that Robyn left behind an amazing family and some beautiful children to carry on his good spirit. As well as very fond memories and a spirit of fun, caring, and unselfishness that he gave this club.

Your life will be celebrated by all who knew you Robyn and rest in peace knowing that you have touched so many people and that you have made an everlasting impact on this world.

To Robyn's family, it was easy to see that you were his pride and joy and that he couldn't wait to share the warmth and amazement that you brought to his life. Even with perfect strangers that he met on this board. I wish you all the best in these trying times. He will be with you always and forever.

I received a email from Mitzi, I'll share some of it with everyone...

Quote:
We are hoping to have the funeral wed at 11:00. I'll let you know for sure. Can you tell the guys on the FGMCC a big thank you for all the kind words and support. Robyn would of been really proud of you guys. We were having problems of think who to ask for pall bears i said if his monte carlo friends lived closer we would have no problem, we would probably have to many. I still can't believe he is gone. Its like i think he is still in the hospital and i will be going to visit him again tomorrow

Remember Mitzi...you have friends here, please feel free to visit us whenever you like, we would be honored if you did

Rest in peace Robyn. Over the past few years Bird was really helpful to me in many ways. We had similar combos and he always got back to me when I posted a question or when i needed a brain to pick. He will be truely missed. My condolences to his family. Al

This is sad news.

Robyn was a regular here; one of those guys that always had a comment....you would post something and then sit back in anticipation of his reply. He will truly be missed.

Some people leave an impression on others as they travel through life; they leave a wake of goodness behind them. People they came in contact with are better for it. George Lines was one of those people, and so was Robyn Lance.

It was our good fortune that they chose to associate with us.

RIP, Robyn. Say hello to George for me.

I am so very sorry to see this post. Like everyone else here we were all hoping to see a positive post that Robyn is doing better but that was not to be. God has a plan and at this point in time Robyn was part of that plan.

We will all miss Robyn here because he became so much a part of this family we have here. Robyn's fart jokes are a personal thing for me. When I was growing up my Grandfather was always one to have a fart joke and when Robyn would post a fart joke it would bring back so many good memories of my Grandfather. I don't think I will ever be able to watch the Blazing Saddles camp fire scene without not only thinking about my Grandfather but Robyn too.

Like most here, I never met Robyn, yes we chatted and exchanged jokes and through these boards became friends and eventually like family. They say you can choose your friends but not your family but in this case we were able to do both with Robyn. We chose him as a friend here on the boards and welcomed him as part of our family. Robyn, like George, you will always be remembered fondly here. You will be missed but it is comforting to know you will always be with us. Thank you for all of your witt and thank you for all of the assistance you provided and most of all, thank you for including us in your life, we are all better people because of you.

Mitizi and the entire Lance family are in our thoughts and prayers and if there is ever anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Rob