Posting photos

mnte

I resized your photo to 39kb so you should be good. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You can copy it from here to put on your photobucket.

Not a problem. Happy to help.

DSC_0575small1.jpg

The file size is good, but it would be better if you were able to resize the actual dimensions so it looks smaller... There is a post in the testing area that has a link to a great free program to resize pictures.

My intent was not to break any rules or offend anyone. I am sorry if this caused any problems.The size is just what it was not intentional

I will not post any more pics as I shouldnt even have tried as just not computer literate.

My apologies to all with thanks to amterdam for fixing my error.

To be sure I will clear all pics

No one is offended smile Just trying to help... If you take this code and put it in your signature it will use the resized picture Mike posted. Also here is the post that shows how to resize pictures like a pro grin

http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=173971#Post174738

Code:
DSC_0575small1-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah but to the point about size, we prefer you keep the signature pictures to under 40Kb. When you get a long thread and everyone has a picture, it takes too long for those with slow internet connections to load the pages.

Yours is about 78K.

I am sure any violators are brought to the point about size.

nice welcome by fla