Locked out?

7tonemonte

I heard other people having a problem before, and I didnt care, but now its me kicking

I can get on from my computer at work,and the one in my office seems to work fine also, but just this morning the laptop cant find the website? All other sites seem to work fine,but it takes forever when I either type it in,or click on the link I have.

I tried doing all the minor stuff I know how to do like clearing the history, emptying the cookies and then drinking a couple of beers,but it still didnt help crazy

Is there a simple fix,or do I just come down to the basement when I want to sign on?

Makes no sense really, its about the only site I cant get on from the laptop, and I can get on here from the other computer?

Any ideas? When I type in the address, it just takes a while,then says the website isnt found, even if I find the site in a search engine,and click on a link for it, It does the same thing

Tony,

Sorry I can't help you with your problem, but thanks for asking the question. I am having the same issue with my computer at work. I can go anywhere in the web world except the FGMCC.

Well, it's about time more people have this problem except for just me grin . When it is me I cannot access from my laptop or from my desktop.

I have not tried Firefox yet, I just tried to get on through IE again tonight, and it just says website not found. I just have to come down to the other computer.

Ill mess around some more later in the week when I get some time, but it seems to be the FGMCC is the only site I cant get on.