• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cars, the members, the pictures... I love FGMCC meet season! smile

Dave

Yep, just 8 weeks until the Western Meet now smile

Guest knightfan2691

AWESOME pics ... and congratulations to the winners!

Looks and sounds like ya'll had a good time.

Last weekend, I received this note from a friend of mine in Ohio:

Quote:
Is there some sort of monte carlo thing going on this weekend? saw a line of about 15 70-72 cars on route 2 in ohio on friday out by cedar point.

Now, how'd he know I'd know something about that? It's not like I have a Monte Carlo at all....lol wink

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The more things change the more they stay the same" ... Kenny Chesney ... 'Summertime'

Quote:
Is there some sort of monte carlo thing going on this weekend? saw a line of about 15 70-72 cars on route 2 in ohio on friday out by cedar point.

Now, how'd he know I'd know something about that? It's not like I have a Monte Carlo at all....lol wink

That would have been us heading to Port Clinton for the car cruise! grin

Awesome Pictures Everybody! Thanks for posting all those up. I really hope to make a Meet one day and see all of your great cars.

And man Eli, you cleaned up! Multiple awards, very cool! Your Monte is awesome...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knightfan2691
Originally Posted By: knightfan2691

Quote:

That would have been us heading to Port Clinton for the car cruise! grin

Cool. smile

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I guess I'm feeling just a little tired of this" ... Keith Urban ... 'You'll Think Of Me'