VINYL TOP PROTECTION?

Armore all leaves a oil look on paint when it runs.

Rob Yes it does,but I dont put it on my paint.I put it on a rag then wipe the top sparingly.smile

I still have the original black vinyl top. Soap and water to clean it, and Vinylex keeps it looking brand new. It's garaged so sun/rain aren't an issue.

Shave it off Davey, I got rid of mine before the "Count Chocula" points got too big kicking

chocula.jpg

"Count Chocula points"... pretty funny, Tony! If you've ever seen the cartoon strip, Dilbert, his boss has pretty serious points, too. I think they should make a live-action movie version of Dilbert and cast Eugene Levy as the boss. lol

Dave

"Count Chocula points"... pretty funny, Tony! If you've ever seen the cartoon strip, Dilbert, his boss has pretty serious points, too. I think they should make a live-action movie version of Dilbert and cast Eugene Levy as the boss. lol

Dave

Wow, Dave -- me must timeshare the same brain because I've been thinking the exact same thing!

~ Z

Originally Posted By: David Mau

Dave

Wow, Dave -- me must timeshare the same brain because I've been thinking the exact same thing!

~ Z

lol LOL, Nate! And it's not that Eugene Levy has "points", either. It's just that I think Dilbert's boss more often than not resembles him!

smile

Dave

lol LOL, Nate! And it's not that Eugene Levy has "points", either. It's just that I think Dilbert's boss more often than not resembles him!

smile

Dave

I'm with ya, Dave! It's his dead-pan delivery of jokes that would make him perfect for the role. Loved Eugene in the movie "The Man" with Samuel L. Jackson. Too funny!

~ Z

Besides all these jokers here....lol

If you want your top to be black...black...dye it with SEM vinyl color. My top was only a couple of years old but looked dead....masked it all off and and gave it a nice new finish. Like with any vinyl dye...MAKE SURE THE TOP IS REALLY CLEAN before you spray anything! I even resprayed the color back onto the trim at the same time.....

My 2 cents...

Steve