what's everyone doing to get ready????

CrazyDavey

It's been a busy few days chatting with the restaurant and hotel to get the last few items straight. I'll be needing a stiff drink when I get to Oregon on Thursday!

well the car is as clean as it's going to get....packin' up and heading out in the morning. Going as far as Red Bluff and then Wednesday will head for my sons house in Scappoose Oregon. We'll head over to the Dalles Thursday afternoon...everyone be safe and we'll see you there...Davey and Red

Car is clean, packing tomorrow, load car on Wednesday, and leave mid morning Thursday. Dave and Red, have a very safe trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone. First Monte meet I've ever made. Please don't let anything go wrong. We had a scare on Thursday last w/Mother-in-law. She fell twice in one day. She's 99 and still lives alone.

Have a safe & uneventful ride up I-5 Dave.

Looking forward to meeting you & Red at the Meet.

I am heading out Thursday also. Plan on hooking up with the Norwesters Caravan around Troutdale and tailing along with them.

Gonna be a real treat seeing all those Montes cruising up the Gorge! Hope I got enuff storage capacity for the camera.

Til then......

Doug

Travel safe everyone!

Car is loaded, will clean it when we get in. Pat is traveling down to our house tonight. We will meet up with the others tomorrow morning at 7:00 then spend tomorrow night in Ritzville and arrive at The Dalles on Thursday.

Wish I could tell you guys I was packed and ready to make the 2838 mile trip to the meet as I would love to be there, but... I probably wouldn't make it there until after it was over. I am just getting ready to see all the fun everyone is having on the club site so post pics and updates often. - Dave

Yes Aaron, they're like a ship sail eek. My gas mileage to the EM was terrible and I think that was the reason. Normally I get 10 on the highway. This EM I got 8 miles to the gallon shocked . - Dave

That's good mileage Aaron, I can get a little over 18, but you got to like those Canadian gallons for 22+ or should I say 12.6L/100km lol. Too bad they are more expensive sick.

Anyway, on a more relevant note, I got Friday off, so I plan to be there yay.

That's good mileage Aaron, I can get a little over 18, but you got to like those Canadian gallons for 22+ or should I say 12.6L/100km lol. Too bad they are more expensive sick.

Anyway, on a more relevant note, I got Friday off, so I plan to be there yay.

Using Canadian gallons, I get between 23-24 MPG on the highway.

Good to hear you got the day off mark. I will see you Friday.

I'm all packed and ready to go. April, the kids and I are leaving for my parents' house Langley (Vancouver, BC area) tomorrow which about a 4 hour drive. I then head straight South on my trek to The Dalles. Tacoma is where the meet will truly begin as a bunch of us will meet up there for the rest of the journey.

yay

yesterday good...made camp by early evening....heading north today....will report our progress later...Livingston..... crazy

Don't forget your comb again.

Doesn't look good for me this year. I wish I were going but work schedule does not allow it, perhaps next year guys. Anyhow enjoy the time together. Take plenty of pictures cause I'll be missing our biggest Western Meet yet. Have fun! cool

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
yesterday good...made camp by early evening....heading north today....will report our progress later...Livingston..... crazy

Don't forget your comb again.

no comb...have styling brush and blowgun....I mean dryer