some more pics

CrazyDavey

Davey,

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Really great shots. It is great to put names and faces with screen names.

Rob

Great shots Davey. Thanks for sharing.

One question. Did anyone have problems with sap from the pine trees at the show. I realize the heat was bad and the trade off for shade outweighed the potential sap issue. Just wondering. - Dave

One question. Did anyone have problems with sap from the pine trees at the show...Just wondering. - Dave

For me, it wasn't obvious until the following morning when I tried to dust off the car. It wasn't like there were clumps of tar oozing from above...it was more like an even covering of mist that settled on the car.

The following day some of us went to a show in the nearby town of Dufur, and there the sap was misting down like a light rain. There were no pine trees at this location. I'm not sure what kind of tree they were, but they didn't have needles. The cars were out in an open field and were ok...but us people trying to find shade were well aware that we were being covered with the stuff.

I thought it was a strange question; must be the voice of experience, eh?

Originally Posted By: 72MC

One question. Did anyone have problems with sap from the pine trees at the show...Just wondering. - Dave

For me, it wasn't obvious until the following morning when I tried to dust off the car. It wasn't like there were clumps of tar oozing from above...it was more like an even covering of mist that settled on the car.

The following day some of us went to a show in the nearby town of Dufur, and there the sap was misting down like a light rain. There were no pine trees at this location. I'm not sure what kind of tree they were, but they didn't have needles. The cars were out in an open field and were ok...but us people trying to find shade were well aware that we were being covered with the stuff.

I thought it was a strange question; must be the voice of experience, eh?

Yes Mark, experiences are sometimes not always good. Parked my brand new truck under a pine one day and came out from a long day of work to a goopy mess. Never forgot that and always see sap when I see a pine tree. - Dave