You Western Meet Guys Talk Funny

Packratt

We are going to have to ship some southern members to the West Meet next year to tone down some of that Canadian influence smile

Great vids,great cars and it looked like a great meet. You guys knocked it out this year! I wish I had been there.

Don't worry, I made plenty of jokes at the Canadians' expense!

I kept telling Aaron to park in the "Canadian Parking Spot" while pointing at the handicapped spot...just one of the many jokes!

Thats a nice Trailblazer SS you have.

Thank you, sir!

Originally Posted By: Canuck
Nice Trailblazer, eh

It sure is, ehh! I'm aboot to have her running again...cannot wait, don't you know!

Royce,

I'm not that far, plus two friends of mine are some of the most well respected Gen5 Camaro tuners/builders around! I can get all the parts and a tuned computer and install them for you...your Camaro such has a lot left in it with just a few mods!

I would like to let Steve have my Monte for a while to make it right. I could almost double my milage and increase the power by quite a bit by what Steve was telling me at the meet. Maybe someday. I have lots of other things to finish on it before then and its good enough for now. Thanks again Steve for all the info you gave me at the meet.

Holy moly that trucks fast. I like it but I have the Tahoe and the wife has the Trail Blazer. My Tahoe would get a ProCharger before she does. wink

Nice job and welcome to the group Steve!