2011 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I may bring both Montes if my Dad comes to the meet. cool

Even if your dad can't come couldn't you just drive a mile or two, walk back, get the other Monte and drive past the first Monte a mile or two and repeat? grin Thats what I would do. cool

• 3 weeks later...

Based on some of the response to this meet thus far, it appears we may reach 20+ members again this year. Looking forward to another great meet!

fgmcc

I just spoke with one of the organizers for the Northwest Motorfest and they are rolling out the red carpet for us.

Each year, they have a feature car and this year it is the 67-69 Camaro (yes, I know, it's not the Monte). The good news is that since we are coming as a group, they will also park our Montes in the feature area next to the Camaros. This will guarantee us a nice spot in the show which is awesome!

They are really happy to have us there. smile

I just spoke with one of the organizers for the Northwest Motorfest and they are rolling out the red carpet for us.

Each year, they have a feature car and this year it is the 67-69 Camaro (yes, I know, it's not the Monte). The good news is that since we are coming as a group, they will also park our Montes in the feature area next to the Camaros. This will guarantee us a nice spot in the show which is awesome!

Gonna be fun. They better have my mini bar STOCKED! So I can pass out in my little chair grin

Wouldn't it be funny if we have more Montes there than they have Camaros. grin Oh Look! The feature car this year is the First Gen Monte!! lol Looks like first gen Camaro is the runner up. whistle

• 2 weeks later...

Great news on the Red carpet treatment Aaron!!

Oh man, Last year it was the "Marauder gang" and this year I can see that we are going to tick off some Camaro owners being feature cars and all.

Its Aarons fault! lol

• 3 weeks later...

I now have 18 confirmed members on my list for the meet and several more who are still considering it. At this rate, we may beat the 2010 Western Meet record of 22 members!

fgmcc

Looks like Deb & I are not going to make it. Too many things going

on and too few funds. We are going to try and make the Langley

mini-meet still.

Chris, you better get her running before then!!

Jake, thats a bummer to hear that you and Deb can't make it. We will miss you guys.

Vaughn

Originally Posted By: Montecruiser
Jake, say it aint so!!! Maybe by then things will be different and you can go. Won't be the same without you and Deb there. frown
ditto

dittoditto

I won't even be therr & feel sad to hear you & deb won't be able to make the WM. I sure hope things change between now & then for you guys.

Guest knightfan2691

Jake,

I sure HOPE you will be there ... I'll be there Thursday, July 7, in the evening, and leaving Friday morning, July 8, to finish my road trip.....

smile

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * CruiseNites_2011_Chi.IL *

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Wouldn't that be something?" __ Finger 11 __ '1 Thing'

• 2 weeks later...

The Northwest Motorfest site has been updated with tons of information on the event.

http://www.rpmprod.com/2011_Motorfest_Information.html

We will also be able to see the Northwest Motorfest on My Classic Car on SPEED in May. Keep an eye out for that episode.

15 WEEKS TO GO! shifter