More air

Mike 57

way cool Mike!!! Must be those killer suspension tips you're getting... grin

seriously that's really sweet, the car looks awesome. I'll call you tomorrow from Fontana. Besides the Summit deal they're also having an NHRA event with the Super Stock cars, man I love watching those things. There's a '70 Monte there in SS/F automatic pulling the front wheels 3 feet up and carrying them for a good 30 feet running 9.70's..geeezzzz.......Davey

Very Nice!!! Love to see those launch pics, you guys give me inspiration to get mine in the 12's by the time I am done. That will be fast enough for me.

I wonder how many people have said that before and thought if they could only go a little faster?

Mike

I wonder how many people have said that before and thought if they could only go a little faster? Mike

I'll go first: is the answer EVERYONE?

Very Nice!!! Love to see those launch pics, you guys give me inspiration to get mine in the 12's by the time I am done. That will be fast enough for me.

I wonder how many people have said that before and thought if they could only go a little faster?

Mike

wanna see my checkbook????? cry2

Another sweet pic by Barb! You are doing awesome this year!!!

Wish we could make it to see you race! So cool!!!

And Dave that is a great siggy pic of you & the chevelle!