Not a Monte but boy is it fast!!

dbreese

A friend of mine who is a driver/mech for Team Green Stuckey Diesel Truck Racing called me a couple of nights ago and said that "Pass Time" episodes were being taped at my home track, South Ga Motorsports Park and they were picked to run. I wanted to go watch but I had to get up way early the next day for work but wished them luck. Fast forward to last night my friend calls me and asked if I was sitting down. I knew this had to be good!!!! He said they ran in the combo round and were suppose to run against another diesel truck but the other truck broke during the burnout. The brought up some guy in a BBF powered VW Bus to run. Anywho to make this short the Dodge 2x4, 12Valve Cummins went 8.91 at 149 mph new best et/mph band. Here is the link to the thread and the video is on page 5 http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97864 This thing weighs in at 5000 pounds and is totally awesome. Lot'sa boost and N2o. Enjoy!

David

• 6 months later...