Kinda computer related

monte70car

There seems to have been a new update for the xbox360 I have tired everything to down load the new update to I can get my two games I down loaded. I have been in touch with xbox support which leads me to things I have already done and tried. I have reset my modem and router, installed the update on a usb drive config for the xbox, and have burnt a dvd with thte update still no go. Any other xbox360 owners out there that have this issue? I can connect to my net just not to the live server even though it says its up and running, can reach my desktop which it wired to the router so I know its not on my end.

Also need some laptop and printer help lol first the laptop its a HP dv6700 with a small hhd combined its a 111gb hdd with 13.3 being used for factory recover main drive is 98.4gb's. So far since I've owned it I have filled the main drive once and have come close to it again. This was used for my time at DeVry so it doesn't have that big of a drive to start with. Is there any way I can keep some of my drive open? right now I am dumping all my pictures on a 160gb portable drive so it's not on the drive.

Now the printer question might be simple and I haven't figured it out yet. Have five computers most of which run windows 7 and one that runs Vista, for some unknown reasons two of the win7 pc's ain't picking up the Vista with the main printer. All the workgroup names are the same all are on the same net work. The Vista pc has a 32 bit os on it were the others have 64 bit not sure if that will make a difference or not. Also been having issue with one printing and then none of the other computer can print after the one gets done which I believe came down to the person putting the pc to sleep instead of logging off at night.