Sign in to follow this  

weather

We have been breaking records here with it in the low 80's. Time to get busy on the Monty for this summers schedules.

It was in the low 90's here in Phoenix a couple of days ago, we're cooling off to the low 80's for the weekend devil

Gas prices and Temp's go up too soon and too fast here in good ole AZ mad

It's been sunny and hovering around 65 the last few days smile

80+ here in So. CA.

Which reminds me....how are we doing on the T-shirt orders?

helloooo!!! (crickets) ...crrick, ccricckk, ccrrriiccckkk.

Hhmmm... confused

Spring is here! It's been getting into the 40's during the day and the low 30's at night. The snow has melted and the grass is starting to turn green. Time to start playing with the cars again.

HEY Hey

Its 40 and windy witch make it feel like 20 on Sunday its going to go to 55 or so I hope and it will be the first work on the monte for 04

Dave

It got up to 34 today! Even had some thunder and lightning! Sort of neat since it was -2 on Thursday morn. I Still have 3 feet of snow in yard to melt! Looking forward to "Mowing the Lawn", hopefully in May somtime.

Ya the weather up here has been getting better everyday. Hope to get the Monte out of storage soon.

I know spring and the nice weather is just around the bend when the giant spoilers start to bloom and the brightly colored and overly stickered cars begin to fly back north from where ever they go for the winter. And their deep throaty fart like mating call is surpassed in anoyance only by the high pitched sewing machine like squeal of defence!!!

bowl.jpg

GOT RICE?

It's 31F and snowing hard in southern lower Michigan this morning. I am so ready for spring!

Roy

Not sure of the temp, but do know we got some wet snow last nite, grass is covered, streets & cars are wet. Do you have city limits in Reading, Mi. We do up here. lol

Sign in to follow this