welcome

pocobill7t1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is cool...we tend to stay on the stock to drag race side.....but I'm sure there are some insane lowriders out there...let's drag them in...even if they come kicking and screaming lol partypartyparty

I didn't even see in the first post anything about lowriders but I'll join in and say "Welcome!" Hope to see more join, and send pictures, never thought we were an exclusive club to just one type of FGMC, come one, come all.

Nice! I'll post up a link to Lay it Low .com. The guy that started that First Gen low rider thread mentioned that he has attneded this site before and gave FGMCC it's props. Way to go guys, It'll be nice to see the knowledge from both Lowriders and Hot Rodders shared. grin

I'm looking forward to seeing some low riding Montes. I really enjoyed the show speed channel did on all years Monte in the low rider theme. Some beautiful work. - Dave

I saw this one at the Route 66 Rendevous a few years back

DSCF5192.jpg

Unforunately this car is now in Austria or Australia. I posted a You Tube of it on my Face Book of the new owners DESTROYING IT :tear: I've talked with the original owner on Lay it Low whom built the car, real cool guy.

As a painter, I absolutely love and respect the work that goes into the lowrider paint jobs, truly works of art

that says alot coming from someone of your caliber... really hope to be able to see yours in person some day. I've great things about your car from fellow east coast members and the one thing they all agreed on was that the pics don't do it justice grin

Thanks Adrian... I have done plenty of flame jobs,2 tones,scallops,etc... all were done with tape though. I have an airbrush,but no talent when it comes to art design like that. Im always amazed when I see someone do stuff like that. Our fellow member Wheel has some amazing stuff on his website, truly a skill that I feel your born with.

This one that Vince just posted is a canvas on wheels

dscf2126h.jpg

There was a thing on thousand ways to die about a bouncing car the coil spring popped out hit the guy and knocked him under the bouncing car next to him they might of even been early 1980's Monte's next time i see it ill look better Pretty random but that's what this reminded me of lol