welcome

pocobill7t1

Unforunately this car is now in Austria or Australia. I posted a You Tube of it on my Face Book of the new owners DESTROYING IT :tear: I've talked with the original owner on Lay it Low whom built the car, real cool guy.

Austria or Australia? That's quite a difference! and the caption under the video says it's in France and the only words spoken are French. confused Regardless, that's a well travelled car. grin and ,must be an interesting story behind that.

I just noticed the subtle Monte Carlo script on the front fender just behind the wheel. That body is some straight!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These ones are from the homie A&W. He said he was having difficulties posting pics, I know your seeing this, so this ones for you home boy

AWmonte1.jpg

AWmonte6.jpg

AWmonte4.jpg

AWmonte2.jpg

AWmonte3.jpg

These should get you hot rod guys going wink

LegacyMonte5.jpg

AWmonte5.jpg

See I got you covered homie grin

much respect for the lowriders and the community. If I'm standing at the grocery store at the magazine rack, usually the first thing I reach for is lowrider magazine. I am glad to see this forum. Been looking forward to it.

Originally Posted By: Andy's Auto
While I do not have a low rider, the springs on my 72 are so bad the tires rub on sharp turns. Am I welcom?

I got a couple of cousins you can throw in the back seat to make it a lowrider wink

lol You guys are SICK,(sick is good right) lol

The workmanship in those cars is amazing,not to mention the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Big time ditto There is some serious craftsmanship displayed in those rides. - Dave

I'm new to this site and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jose and I own a 71 monte. Can someone tell me how to post pics so I can share.Thank you

Welcome

Check out the FAQ link at the top and click on "How do I add an image to my message?"