welcome

pocobill7t1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry I missed the bikini shots grin

Jose, the paintwork looks unbelieveable! I paint cars for a living, mostly collision repair,with some resto and minor custom work thrown in, but nothing like that! Beautiful Monte, Id love to see more pics of it.

Welcome to the FGMCC, that is a great looking ride

Im sorry I missed the bikini shots grin

Jose, the paintwork looks unbelieveable! I paint cars for a living, mostly collision repair,with some resto and minor custom work thrown in, but nothing like that! Beautiful Monte, Id love to see more pics of it.

Welcome to the FGMCC, that is a great looking ride

Thank you for the welcome and the compliment. I have plenty of pics let me know what you want to see.

Welcome Jose!! Very Nice!! cool I see now where you got your screen name. grin Any plans for front turn signals?

I had a 71 bumper but it was all dented up. I ran into the 72 that I have now right out of the chrome shop and this guy only wanted 50 bucks. I almost gave the dude more money because I felt bad. Then my 71 hood emblem was lost at the chrome shop. I couldn't find one at that time so I went with the 72. I actually like that look so at this time no plans for signals.

Jose, that is a very nice Monte. As has already been stated, I would really like to see it live to get a full appreciation for your work. Again very nice. - Dave

Jose, I see you have them pics on a photobucket account. Id love to see the whole page or slideshow if you want to post a link to it. Im sure others would as well.

If you want to see the whole page your going to be there for a while. I got tons of pics. Show me how to do it. I am a rookie when it comes to copying links.

Bringup the photobucket page,and highlight the whole address. Right click on it and click "copy"

Then on the reply page here, the 2nd box from the left (next to the smiley) click on that,and then paste your link into there.

Sort of the same way your posting pictures I think.

Or you can just paste it into a reply, we can fix it from there if you want.

Jose, that is a very nice Monte. As has already been stated, I would really like to see it live to get a full appreciation for your work. Again very nice. - Dave

Thank you, I have like three vidoes on youtube. I can give you guys the ebeded code but I don't know how post youtube vidoes here yet. Or you can look up 71 monte lowrider I'm sure you will recognize it.

Just checked out your videos. Very nice, very clean. Same goes for the interior. I would not want to do the detailing if it got dirty grin - Dave

Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot
In november I took it to Angel Stadium for a photo shoot.

Edited

Sorry about the bikini pic. It will not happen again.

No problem. A man's gotta try, right? grin

In november I took it to Angel Stadium for a photo shoot.

Edited

Sorry about the bikini pic. It will not happen again.

No problem. A man's gotta try, right? grin

It was worth a try.lol I actually have tons of pics with the lovely Ashley but Lowrider will not let me post them until April.