welcome

pocobill7t1

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I am currently working on let me know what you think.

DSC00693.jpg

Looks sick! How many batteries are you running for your hydros and do you got them under the amp? Your set up makes me wanna run the pumps up front. Have you had any issues with the having them in the engine compartment versus in the trunk?

Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot
This is what I am currently working on let me know what you think.

DSC00693.jpg

Looks sick! How many batteries are you running for your hydros and do you got them under the amp? Your set up makes me wanna run the pumps up front. Have you had any issues with the having them in the engine compartment versus in the trunk?

I got two batteries for the hydros and one for the car under the big amp. My setup is very simple 24 volts two switches that go up and down very slow. No mechanical issues or over heating at all. The only issues I had was trying to figure evrything out because I never done any of this before. One of the reasons I went with a front set up is as all of you already know we have a small trunk. I also wanted to have some beats.

Thank you, I'm very excited to be here. Ars told me about it at lay it low. I cant believe how friendly all you guys are. Makes lay it low look bad.

We are glad to have you aboard! Besides, they are all 1st Gens. The workmanship and $$ put into your car is awesome! Keep the pics coming.

Thank you, I'm very excited to be here. Ars told me about it at lay it low. I cant believe how friendly all you guys are. Makes lay it low look bad.

One thing you will figure out here is that its generally a very friendly and helpful bunch here. I have met a great group of people Id definately consider friends from the FGMCC!

Nice work smile Looking awesome!

Greg was really enjoying looking at the rides in this new forum smile

He would love to see Fatal Attraction in person.

The owner lives in Oxnard and he belongs to the best lowriding clubs in the world. He probably has around 100k in that thing. Alot of molding was done to that car. Fast back rear, molded skirts, even the palstic cover behind the pedals was candied out.The only thing I would of done different to that car is kept the windows but thats just preference.

We are glad to have you aboard! Besides, they are all 1st Gens. The workmanship and $$ put into your car is awesome! Keep the pics coming.

Thank you, the part that I am more proud about is that I did most of the stuff myself.

One thing you will figure out here is that its generally a very friendly and helpful bunch here. I have met a great group of people Id definately consider friends from the FGMCC!

Thats what I noticed and how it should be.