welcome

pocobill7t1

Originally Posted By: Andreas
Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot
In november I took it to Angel Stadium for a photo shoot.

Edited

Sorry about the bikini pic. It will not happen again.

No problem. A man's gotta try, right? grin

It was worth a try.lol I actually have tons of pics with the lovely Ashley but Lowrider will not let me post them until April.

CONGRATS!!! One of the members of my homies car club is going to be in that issue as well. Its orange 57 from Showtime C.C.

Hows that work for you running the pumps in the enigine compartment. Does the fluid heat up? Thats a bad set up! Man, that's a bad MC all the way around. I gotta pick up some Hankooks, but when I do I'll post pics of mine with the new wires on.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: 70mcarlo
Originally Posted By: Monte7071
Nice car I have seen pics on lay it low before your engine compartment is cool with all the hard lines. Always a day late and dollar short I missed the bikini lol.

I didn't. grin

If you are talking about the bikini pic. What did you think of Ashley.

She is GORGEOUS!!!

Originally Posted By: 70mcarlo
Originally Posted By: Monte7071
Nice car I have seen pics on lay it low before your engine compartment is cool with all the hard lines. Always a day late and dollar short I missed the bikini lol.

I didn't. grin

If you are talking about the bikini pic. What did you think of Ashley.

She is GORGEOUS!!!

She is real cool too. The first model I had didn't like us taking pics of her. Ashley was like take as many as you like. I have one where Volo the photographer put her in the back seat long ways but up in the air and came out beautiful.

She is real cool too. The first model I had didn't like us taking pics of her. Ashley was like take as many as you like. I have one where Volo the photographer put her in the back seat long ways but up in the air and came out beautiful.

I can't imagine her in a bad picture. laugh

Odd that the first model didn't like her picture taken - she should possibly doing something else. confused

I use the same screen name on all sites Im lazy like that I have only posted a couple of times I read some topics but mainly look at the pics. I love the detail that goes into low lows. I new a guy in high school back around 92 that had a 78 Monte that looked like the one in training day that car was the first car I ever rode in that had hydros. I think he had a reds setup are they still around. Again beautiful car.

Originally Posted By: 72MC
Just checked out your videos. Very nice, very clean. Same goes for the interior. I would not want to do the detailing if it got dirty grin - Dave

Thank you, I don't know if you noticed the towl on the seat. I never sit in it bare.

Jeez I sure hope not... OH, you mean when the seat is bare... grin

Very nice ride!

As has been said already, WELCOME to our club Jose. Your Monte is absolutely amazing. It is evident that you have put lots of time and $$$ into the car. Most importantly, the color is just perfect. But then again, I have an personal bias to Dark Cherry and Merlot colored cars!

I use the same screen name on all sites Im lazy like that I have only posted a couple of times I read some topics but mainly look at the pics. I love the detail that goes into low lows. I new a guy in high school back around 92 that had a 78 Monte that looked like the one in training day that car was the first car I ever rode in that had hydros. I think he had a reds setup are they still around. Again beautiful car.

Ok cool let me know if you want the bikini pic to your pm box.

Originally Posted By: 72MC
Just checked out your videos. Very nice, very clean. Same goes for the interior. I would not want to do the detailing if it got dirty grin - Dave

Thank you, I don't know if you noticed the towl on the seat. I never sit in it bare.

Jeez I sure hope not... OH, you mean when the seat is bare... grin

Very nice ride!

Hahaha yeah I meant the seat. I don't drive naked. lol

As has been said already, WELCOME to our club Jose. Your Monte is absolutely amazing. It is evident that you have put lots of time and $$$ into the car. Most importantly, the color is just perfect. But then again, I have an personal bias to Dark Cherry and Merlot colored cars!

I don't even know how much money. I took my time with her and finally I am driving. Thank you for the compliment.

Originally Posted By: Shadow Gray SS
Welcome Jose!! Your car is amazing!! That reflection off of the

firewall is like a mirror. Glad to have you join us.

Thank you, I'm very excited to be here. Ars told me about it at lay it low. I cant believe how friendly all you guys are. Makes lay it low look bad.

grin