welcome

pocobill7t1

I got two batteries for the hydros and one for the car under the big amp. My setup is very simple 24 volts two switches that go up and down very slow. No mechanical issues or over heating at all. The only issues I had was trying to figure evrything out because I never done any of this before. One of the reasons I went with a front set up is as all of you already know we have a small trunk. I also wanted to have some beats.

I've heard people TALK about putting the pumps in the engine compartment, but yours is the first time I've actually seen it done!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot

I got two batteries for the hydros and one for the car under the big amp. My setup is very simple 24 volts two switches that go up and down very slow. No mechanical issues or over heating at all. The only issues I had was trying to figure evrything out because I never done any of this before. One of the reasons I went with a front set up is as all of you already know we have a small trunk. I also wanted to have some beats.

I've heard people TALK about putting the pumps in the engine compartment, but yours is the first time I've actually seen it done!

My club had one that came out in the magazine back in 96 that had pumps in the firewall. Right now we have a 70 that has one pump right infront of the firewall. We also have another 70 that has a whammy tank like mine but sits up higher.

My club had one that came out in the magazine back in 96 that had pumps in the firewall. Right now we have a 70 that has one pump right infront of the firewall. We also have another 70 that has a whammy tank like mine but sits up higher.

Uniques knows how to get down. Makes me wish I still lived in Cali. Your ride has inspired me to get off busy. Have you heard about the Western Meet yet? This year its in Idaho and the rooms go for $60 a night. Theres gonna be quite a few members from Cali going.

Uniques knows how to get down. Makes me wish I still lived in Cali. Your ride has inspired me to get off busy. Have you heard about the Western Meet yet? This year its in Idaho and the rooms go for $60 a night. Theres gonna be quite a few members from Cali going.

What part of Cali? Are you going to the meet?

Norcal. I lived in Sacramento and Lodi. I'm going for sure, they do some cool things like Poker runs and stuff like that plus it's hella coo to see all the diffferent styles of First Gens. Theres a good number of us caravaning from Washington to the Western Meet.

Norcal. I lived in Sacramento and Lodi. I'm going for sure, they do some cool things like Poker runs and stuff like that plus it's hella coo to see all the diffferent styles of First Gens. Theres a good number of us caravaning from Washington to the Western Meet.

Damn you went from hot to freezing.

Originally Posted By: Arsin

Damn you went from hot to freezing.

What can i say, I love Cali but I love my ,kids more. Where abouts do you stay at? Aye and next time you hit up an In-N-Out burger think of us freezing homies in Washington LOL.

I am from Orange County CA. but moved to AZ in 04 probably the same reason you moved to Washington. I wanted a better life for my wife and kids. I love Cali too but you know how it is. No in n outs in Washington?

No In-N-Out Burgers in Washington State that I know of. We only have 5 Del Taco's (I know of 2 locations) and 5 FatBurger that (I know of 1 location). Both places are fairly new here. I lived in Vegas for 6 years and never liked In-N-Out but the other two I miss. In-N-Out was named that for a reason. sick We just started to get Carls Jr. here a few years back and not a big fan of them either.

I am from Orange County CA. but moved to AZ in 04 probably the same reason you moved to Washington. I wanted a better life for my wife and kids. I love Cali too but you know how it is. No in n outs in Washington?

No In-N-Out Burgers in Washington State that I know of. We only have 5 Del Taco's (I know of 2 locations) and 5 FatBurger that (I know of 1 location). Both places are fairly new here. I lived in Vegas for 6 years and never liked In-N-Out but the other two I miss. In-N-Out was named that for a reason. sick We just started to get Carls Jr. here a few years back and not a big fan of them either.

You must not be into junk food which is good. In n out has the best fries.

Originally Posted By: Montecruiser

You must not be into junk food which is good. In n out has the best fries.

Actually, I'm unfortunately a junkfood junkie. I eat almost every meal at a fast food restaurant. I cook at home maybe one meal a week. I know, its gonna kill me. I grew up with fast food as my dad owned a Drive-In as they were called in the 50s and 60s. He had those till the late 70s. Through the 50s and 60s our only real compitition was McDonalds. People told my dad he needed to branch out and get more of them but he said no, the customers prefer a Ma n Pa operation and McDonalds was just a fad. Way to go Dad!! crazy

Maybe with In-N-Out I hit them on bad days. I give every place 2 chances. I must have hit them on 2 bad days. Same with Carls Jr. in Vegas. I have eaten there here in Washington since and it was pretty good but now if I go I get the same thing every time. grin

Whats your favorite place to eat?

You got "5 Guys Burger and Fries" down there? They are all over the place up here now. Right now that's the spot!

never seen one here Pinksta!! They all up north?

personally I will eat just about anything. Havent eaten at Taco Bell in a very long time though. 2002 I think. No matter what I got there I got heartburn. I enjoy it while Im eating but about an hour later the heartburn starts. eek We had a taco hell next door to a job I had in Vegas in 02. I tried everything and with no hot sauce and still got it. This went on about a month before I gave up. Its like, how many times do you punch youself in the face before you decide thats not good?!? whistle 5 times is all it took me. But then I fight dirty. A couple were sucker punches! lol

never seen one here Pinksta!! They all up north?

personally I will eat just about anything. Havent eaten at Taco Bell in a very long time though. 2002 I think. No matter what I got there I got heartburn. I enjoy it while Im eating but about an hour later the heartburn starts. eek We had a taco hell next door to a job I had in Vegas in 02. I tried everything and with no hot sauce and still got it. This went on about a month before I gave up. Its like, how many times do you punch youself in the face before you decide thats not good?!? whistle 5 times is all it took me. But then I fight dirty. A couple were sucker punches! lol

The ones I have seen are up north. They are just exploding. The patties are 100% beef never frozen and you pick the condiments, all of which are free of charge. Next time your up this way we'll go swing by there.

Originally Posted By: Capri's 71 SS
we have them here in Cleveland - but we have never been there.

Definetly worth a visit. But they come in double patties so you may wanna ask for just a single patty, I know when I get mine I can't eat more than one and even that's alot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice to see a Lowrider section. my monte anit a lowrider yet, but here is my color changing 1981 caprice on daytons

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3850309/1981-chevrolet-caprice-classic

Rob,looks good. Where the HEll you been?? And why did we not have more snow up that way this year,I only got to ride a few times..

Hows your Dad doing???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knightfan2691
Originally Posted By: P.O.S.racer
Nice to see a Lowrider section. my monte anit a lowrider yet, but here is my color changing 1981 caprice on daytons

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3850309/1981-chevrolet-caprice-classic

Rob,looks good. Where the HEll you been??

Hows your Dad doing???

Ditto from me!

Good to "see" you post, Rob. And, nice '81 CC!!!! smile

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_07.30.11_Cold.Treat *

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone" __ Fort Minor __ 'Where'd You Go?'

• 2 weeks later...

My 1971 Chevy Monte Carlo (LowRod) Part lowrider part rod.

I show her for breast cancer with the WMSBCF. She has been in a few mags, mini posters, and soon TV... Check out her web site I keep with all the info

www.Alize.2ya.com

and

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Alize-LowRod/119920928038137 For its FaceBook fan page.

156347_173932245970338_119920928038137_4

168825_179500748746821_119920928038137_4