Alize LowRod

Alize LowRod

Hi everyone... Just thought I would post some pics and links about my 1971 Monte Carlo that I show for Breast Cancer...

I call her Alize... And she is a LowRod... Part Lowrider part hot rod...

She has been in a few mags in the last 2 years and a few mini-posters...

You can see more about her on the web site I keep for her at www.Alize.2ya.com

Also Become a fan on FaceBook if you are on face book... I am trying to get 1000 fans or more befor the end of March 2011.

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Alize-LowRod/119920928038137

156347_173932245970338_119920928038137_4

168825_179500748746821_119920928038137_4

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Het Steph can you tell us about your set up? Compressors, air bags, valves and what not. I read the thread so I read about the drop spindles what else did you do? Beautiful car, i have said that a thousand times before you joined the club. Glad to see it getting the recogonicition it deserves.

Your trunk in amazing.

Home girl got DOWN! We got a 72 MC around the corner we're gonna buy for my lady from a homie and she's gonna go with a similiar style. I tried to talk her into wires but she insisted on twomps. Thats what I get for showing her your car grin

Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot
Your trunk in amazing.

Home girl got DOWN! We got a 72 MC around the corner we're gonna buy for my lady from a homie and she's gonna go with a similiar style. I tried to talk her into wires but she insisted on twomps. Thats what I get for showing her your car grin

Thats cool both of you are going to be monte owners.

Originally Posted By: Arsin
Your trunk in amazing.

Thats cool both of you are going to be monte owners.

Had no choice, it was either that or let her drive MINE lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Your trunk in amazing.

That is too cool!

Keep me posted!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Het Steph can you tell us about your set up? Compressors, air bags, valves and what not. I read the thread so I read about the drop spindles what else did you do? Beautiful car, i have said that a thousand times before you joined the club. Glad to see it getting the recogonicition it deserves.

You can see all the detals on the set up on my car's web site I keep... it is at www.Alize.2ya.com... I also have a fan page on FaceBook...

Here is the info on the air ride for you:

Full Air Ride all the way around

3/8” air lines

2 Viair 420c air compressors

12 gal air tank

Firestone rapid response polished aluminum 3/8” Valve Block

7 switch control box - chrome w/ lock out

2 dual needle air gauges installed in a dual pillar pod.

Superior 2-inch drop spindles with upgraded (larger) brake calipers, pads and rotors

you can't get the rims any more... They are discontinued..

They are:

Chrome 20"x9.5" Panther Juice 5's

the only thing I have seen that looks close that are out now is made by Foose.

As for an update all...

I am ding good. My devorce will be done in about 2 months if everything goes well. I have not been on in a bit since it has goten really ugly with the EX... He and his family (parents and older siter) as well as a few of his friends have all be stalking me non stop. Finaly got him arested for comming near me when I have a protective order on him from him attacking me about 6m ago. they got him on invashen of privocy, stalking, and indagering our kids when stalking me.

So we have that hearing comming up soon on him attacking me and stalking me, as well as our custaty battel for the kids, sinc he is trying to say I am a bad mother and he wants the kids, and then the final stuff for the devorce of splitting everything and getting it finalised. I will be sooooo Glad when it is over!

Oh and forgot to add, that the trailer for the show the Monte and I will be freaterd on in April is on YouTube... They show the Monte and I a few times in it... It may be a good one to put on the club's web site too if you all think it is.

Here is a link.

Here is also a clip I did when I first got the Monte back together (all chrome back on) after it's paint:

• 1 month later...
As for an update all...

I am ding good. My devorce will be done in about 2 months if everything goes well. I have not been on in a bit since it has goten really ugly with the EX... He and his family (parents and older siter) as well as a few of his friends have all be stalking me non stop. Finaly got him arested for comming near me when I have a protective order on him from him attacking me about 6m ago. they got him on invashen of privocy, stalking, and indagering our kids when stalking me.

So we have that hearing comming up soon on him attacking me and stalking me, as well as our custaty battel for the kids, sinc he is trying to say I am a bad mother and he wants the kids, and then the final stuff for the devorce of splitting everything and getting it finalised. I will be sooooo Glad when it is over!

Keep your head up. like I said on the phone the other day, your a good person and a great mom, his family can NEVER take that away from you. I'd suggest protecting yourself, but it sounds like you got that taken care of rofl Focus on the positive and let them miserable people sink on thier own.

Originally Posted By: Monte_Momma
Oh and forgot to add, that the trailer for the show the Monte and I will be freaterd on in April is on YouTube... They show the Monte and I a few times in it... It may be a good one to put on the club's web site too if you all think it is.

Here is a link.

Here is also a clip I did when I first got the Monte back together (all chrome back on) after it's paint:

Aboslutely beautiful. I am so proud to post pics of Alize on Lay it Low. Them dudes are loving your ride. Glad to see your hard work getting the recognition it deserves grin

• 4 weeks later...
Keep your head up. like I said on the phone the other day, your a good person and a great mom, his family can NEVER take that away from you. I'd suggest protecting yourself, but it sounds like you got that taken care of rofl Focus on the positive and let them miserable people sink on thier own.

Aboslutely beautiful. I am so proud to post pics of Alize on Lay it Low. Them dudes are loving your ride. Glad to see your hard work getting the recognition it deserves grin

Arsin,

Yeah, they keep digging themselfs in, I just hate that they have to drag the kids into it and put extra strss on them that they don't need.

I sortat did a little looking around on that Lay it Low site, and only found one post you put with my monte... looks like at least one guy saw Alize in the RIDEs mag... That makes me feel good smile

I tryed to make a account but they said they are not takeing new ppl right now, don't know if they are haveing issues with the site or what, so I will have to try later, so I can postsome more pics and see how crazy they go over it it more... wink

Originally Posted By: Arsin

Arsin,

Yeah, they keep digging themselfs in, I just hate that they have to drag the kids into it and put extra strss on them that they don't need.

I sortat did a little looking around on that Lay it Low site, and only found one post you put with my monte... looks like at least one guy saw Alize in the RIDEs mag... That makes me feel good smile

I tryed to make a account but they said they are not takeing new ppl right now, don't know if they are haveing issues with the site or what, so I will have to try later, so I can postsome more pics and see how crazy they go over it it more... wink

Huh? With all the people on there with troll accounts that sounds odd. Try again later, it may be an issue with the server. They are always having problems with that

• 1 month later...

Here are a few new video's taken of Alize at a car show/race we whent to for kids who have cancer. Alize, my kids and I where asked to be in the opening parade to start the event. We took one run down the 1/4 mi (not fast) and then did the Auto Cross track.

Video's are on FaceBook as well under "Alize LowRod" Fan Page.

WW IIV 2011

Video 1 of 3:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php...37&comments

Video 2 of 3:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alize-Low...37&comments

Video 3 of 3:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1834632618825&oid=119920928038137&comments

Vido Of Photo Shoot for one of 2 mag spots My Monte and I where in (posted on FaceBook):

Part 1 of 2

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php...37&comments

Part 2 of 2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alize-Low...37&comments