Alize LowRod

Alize LowRod

• 3 months later...

Ok... It was my BDay on Sep 10th, so I got myself a few new goodies or toys for Alize...

Well my Boy Friend got me one and I got myself the other.

He got me centercaps I was looking at getting for Alize's Rims that light up the rim Pink only when it is dark and when the car is moveing. They look soooo cool going down the road and siting still in the dark.

301589_2079109490594_1030735374_31857805

I got myself the club logo grill guard thing as well for my BDay... Here it is installed today... I got it in this morning and had it installed about 20min after I got it out of the box. Probably would have had it in faster if my Little boy was not stealing my tools as we did it... LOL...

302020_2096653409181_1030735374_31871955

Love them both... New Toys... LOL! smile

The center cap looks pretty cool. Where did you get them from? Do they they have other colors as well?

Thinking of getting a radiator panel soon myself, I think they clean up the front end nicely...

By the way nice looking Monte!

The center cap looks pretty cool. Where did you get them from? Do they they have other colors as well?

Thinking of getting a radiator panel soon myself, I think they clean up the front end nicely...

By the way nice looking Monte!

They have 9 total dif colors, and from what they told me today they are makeing new caps to have chevy bowtie's in them next. I got the plain ones with the "GloRider" logo in it, witch is the first one they came out with a few years ago. So I have to save up to get the new ones with the bowties in them next... You can find them on line at www.GloRyder.com. They are a bit pricy but look great if you have nic rims.. But they only work on rims that the lug nuts are not hidden. they have to be exposed.

I alos like how the show panel cleans up the frunt end and closes that big gap that is there. Makes it looks finished and classy with the engraving you can get besides the club logo.

Thanks, Lots of work in her.. I have had her over 12y now and have been working on her a little at a time for the last 11y.. She has also been in a few mags and mini posters... smile

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I am loveing it, (show panel) since it shows the club pride at car shows. The little club sticker I have on my window is easaly over looked. But with this under the hood, it sticks out and makes it look so much more nicer under the hood. I got a lot of comlements on it last weekend at a car show I went to. Since it had my name as well as the year and the car's name all engraved on it along with the club logo.

At that show I took home two awards "Best Lowrider" and "Best Of Show" so I was really excited about that. I have never got a best of show. and with it I got $60 as part of the award. I also got a door prize, the toy car.

298519_2125039878825_1030735374_31889154

Oh yeah... And here is a short video clip of my new horn... It is an old sirin from around the 1950's that my BF got for me.

It is too cool, since I love diforent stuff and to be diforent when it comes to my car.

I was kicking around the idea for train horns, but every one has them, so I started looking at the train wistels, but they where still a little too pricy for me, so this siren was found in my BF's stuff in storrage an we hookd it up... And I fell in love. The longer you hold it in, the louder it gets... the shorter bursts you do, it is not as loud.

This video is a few shorter burts...

http://www.facebook.com/v/2122734701197

laugh

• 3 months later...

My Alize LowRod is featured at Slamology 2011 on this My Classic Car preview for the show coming in 2012 on My Classic Car… Keep a look out for Ol’ Alize. I am going to try to record it when it comes on.

It is featured at about 1:28 mark in the short clip.

I can't wait to see it... They talked to me for a few min about the Monte and got about 5min worth of walking around it and inside it. Just hope they use most of it.

They even asked what car club or clubs I was in, and let them know as they interviewed me. So the FGMCC will be spotlighted with Ol' Alize LowRod too. laugh

We had 13 Montes at a show where My Classic Car was filming in 2008 (Peach City Beach Cruise, Penticton, BC) and we managed to get quick shot on the episode. We informed Dennis about the club and even got a group photo with him. Hope to see your car on the show. smile

We had 13 Montes at a show where My Classic Car was filming in 2008 (Peach City Beach Cruise, Penticton, BC) and we managed to get quick shot on the episode. We informed Dennis about the club and even got a group photo with him. Hope to see your car on the show. smile

Way Cool!!!!!!!

Thanks, It took over 10y to get her to where she is, and I still have a list of small things to do to her over the next year or two. I like to take my time, Can't rush prefection. wink

Sweet! Do you know if they have arred it on TV yet?

I am looking to see when they will be arring the one with mine. Hope they keep the full 5 to 8 min they shot of her and of my interview. Gave them a lot of info about the car, why I did it, and the club I am part of (FGMCC). He seembed pritty impressed that a girl did most of her own work and loves the car sean. wink

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Doing some more custom work on ol' Alize...

Fab'n up some custom inner fender wells for under the hood...

945711_10200265585975567_457009311_n.jpg

249156_10200265586335576_1612960209_n.jp

Befor Fender wells

408527_4469348485075_776820516_n.jpg

Starts on the after... Trying to get the parts tacked on and looking good...

603732_10200282549399642_11557173_n.jpg