BerryLowMerlot

BerryLowMerlot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: BerryLowMerlot
I know you guys will like the centerpiece.

100_3861.jpg

shocked Where'd you get those chips from??? Looks like the knock off it's self was engraved! Did you get them Z's from JD?

100_4711.jpg

You get the switch panel and extensions from D-Cheese (Rich)? Those are real nice! Your attention to detail is amazing!

The chips and the switchesI got from d-cheese. The rims I bought from a friend and he got them from Zenith.

Custom made uppers and lowers.

100_4858.jpg

You got any pics of the A-arms and how far did you extend them? And what strokes you running? Hers a couple of pics of things I did or had done.

S7300424.jpg

One of the members here blacked them out mixing base with clear. I'll try to post a vid of the LEDs.

nighttimeafterHID.jpg

My a-arms areold school. They were extended I think one inch from the center. Now they extend them from the ears. I have 8 in. all the way around. The led lights are nice.

It was great watching the build of your car through all those photos! I feel like I was there smile And it was great to put a face to the posts smile

Beautiful Monte you've got - I am loving all the chrome - I said to my hubby - "Wow, Is there anything they don't paint or chrome???" lol

The work in your car & the others is stunning!

S7300424.jpg

One of the members here blacked them out mixing base with clear. I'll try to post a vid of the LEDs.

Hey, I know that guy grin

Just did a set for a guy with a 72 Chevelle,black car with blacked out bumpers, it looked awesome!

I like it more every time I see it cool

The chips and the switchesI got from d-cheese. The rims I bought from a friend and he got them from Zenith.

D-cheese does some excellent work. I didn't know he did chips as well, those are siiiick. I just picked up a set of brand new chinas, but after I get mine built I wanted to go with some 72 cross spoke Z's. Those seats are hella nice too. A couple of the members here used seats out of an '05 Monte. They look AMAZING.

It was great watching the build of your car through all those photos! I feel like I was there smile And it was great to put a face to the posts smile

Beautiful Monte you've got - I am loving all the chrome - I said to my hubby - "Wow, Is there anything they don't paint or chrome???" lol

The work in your car & the others is stunning!

Thank you I enjoyed sharing the pics with everyone. When I started on my engine thats exactly what I was going for. Everything had to be painted, polished, chromed or powder coated.

D-cheese does some excellent work. I didn't know he did chips as well, those are siiiick. I just picked up a set of brand new chinas, but after I get mine built I wanted to go with some 72 cross spoke Z's. Those seats are hella nice too. A couple of the members here used seats out of an '05 Monte. They look AMAZING.

I've bought alot of stuff from d-cheese. Alot of engine parts, tires,switches and chips. You probably would switch them out for the winter time in Washington.

I've bought alot of stuff from d-cheese. Alot of engine parts, tires,switches and chips. You probably would switch them out for the winter time in Washington.

That or I was thinking about getting either a big body Fleetwood or a g-body Monte LS and throwing them on for my daily driver.

That or I was thinking about getting either a big body Fleetwood or a g-body Monte LS and throwing them on for my daily driver.

Thats what chinas ar for.

Originally Posted By: Arsin

I'm not gonna knock too bad cause my lady is the one that got them for me for x-mas cause the hommies kept calling my ride a muscle car (no disrespect to muscle car drivers) since it doesn't look like a low-low just yet. Thinking about going through Envious touch. I just picked me up a "dayton style know off remover" off Lay it Low for CHEAP.

In one more month I'll go jump on some Hankook 175/70/14's. No point in it right now.

Originally Posted By: Arsin

Cool, don't forget to post pics.

I'm not gonna knock too bad cause my lady is the one that got them for me for x-mas cause the hommies kept calling my ride a muscle car (no disrespect to muscle car drivers) since it doesn't look like a low-low just yet. Thinking about going through Envious touch. I just picked me up a "dayton style know off remover" off Lay it Low for CHEAP.

In one more month I'll go jump on some Hankook 175/70/14's. No point in it right now.