Random youtube videos

BerryLowMerlot

2010 Western Meet: The Dalles, Oregon

Nice post Aaron! Which member has the lime green Monte sittin on irocs? I've seen that car posted on a couple of other sites. I'm bringing a camera so we can do some fly by's on our way to the show grin

Originally Posted By: Canuck

Nice post Aaron! Which member has the lime green Monte sittin on irocs? I've seen that car posted on a couple of other sites. I'm bringing a camera so we can do some fly by's on our way to the show grin

That is Robert and Mona Calderon's 72 Monte. It is awesome! Lots of chrome under the hood. They have attended 3 Western Meets over the years. Hopefully they can make it to Boise this year. smile

Originally Posted By: Arsin

That is Robert and Mona Calderon's 72 Monte. It is awesome! Lots of chrome under the hood. They have attended 3 Western Meets over the years. Hopefully they can make it to Boise this year. smile

Didn't Robert and Mona head for Texas in the Monte on their way home to Cali when they left the Western Meet? If I remember right they had a wedding to attend. Nice cruise. I hope they can make it to Boise. cool

Originally Posted By: Arsin

Didn't Robert and Mona head for Texas in the Monte on their way home to Cali when they left the Western Meet? If I remember right they had a wedding to attend. Nice cruise. I hope they can make it to Boise. cool

Yes, they did go to Texas after the meet since their grandkid was due.

Mona and Robert were towing their car. They did say that they were on their way to Texas after the Western Meet last August.

Oh, well I guess that makes more sence, duh. crazy I really liked thinking they got to drive the car all that way. cool Just a dream of mine to cruise all over the states in my Monte. Thanks Royce for crushing my dream. wink