Mugs

Sam (Bones)

I know this has been done before, but there are alot of new people here, how-about posting a picture of yourself? gives everyone an idea of who we're talking to

Leo and myself at Phil's last year

(Sam is the shorter one) (Leo is the one with all the hair) smile

samandleomontepn8.jpg

Well here is an old one of me and the family at Super Chevy 2002 when we meet up with a bunch of great people at the FGMCC yearly outing in GA. The kids are a little bigger and the car is the same except it has Fuel Injection now smile

Ianweb.jpg

Ian

Here is that German fellow with Blue Belle during the 2006 FGMCC Eastern Meet.. smile

AndreasKwetkus.JPG

And my son can't wait to drive the FULMNTE... laugh

NextGen.jpg

• 4 months later...

There is my husband, me & our 2 sons. I think it'll be obvious which one I am!

dscf2745ao6.jpg

What a great lookin group! Looking forward to seeing some of these faces in person this July!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG_0487.jpg

Here I am with Dale Earnhardt's "Pass in the Grass" car in Charlotte. I was in attendance the day that Dale battled Bill Elliot and went on to win the first "Winston All-Star" race back in 1987. Elliot pushed the rear end of Earnhardt's car heading into the dog-leg, Dale put all four tires on the infield grass and came out ahead of Elliot. Then on turn 4 with Elliot and Earnhardt door to door, Dale ran Bill all the way up the track resulting in Elliot to blow a tire! laugh Elliot, was so mad after the race he looked like he was going to light his hair on fire! Earnhardt climbed out of the car and said "Elliot tried to wreck me, and I wasn't going to take it!" The good ole days of racing....This is my favorite race car of all time driven by my favorite driver of all time! Earnhardt has been a hero of mine since I was about 10 years old...I was surprised to find out that this particular race car is the most successfull race car in existance as it was actually a car owned by Darell Waltrip and was outfitted as a Buick. Waltrip won 3 Winston Cup Championships in it, then it was sold to Richard Childress and outfitted as a Monte Carlo and Dale Earnhardt drove it to 2 Winston Cup Championships, thus making it the car that was driven to the most championships in racing history.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a pic of me holding my new grand-daughter.

Her name is Cecilia Ann and she was born on April 1,

which is her great grandmothers b-day.

This is about 5 hours after being born.

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is a picture taken of my wife and I in Pigeon Forge Oct. 2006 during a motorcycle trip we took with a couple friends. My wife would probably kill me if she knew I was posting this pic up. It was awfully cold, probably just above freezing.

Gatlinburg.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...