Mugs

Sam (Bones)

Monteandme_zps895dc2bf.jpg

Me and my baby towards the end of last summer. (Only pics I have of myself are with this car =P)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I figured you would be smiling. Being in Hawaii and all.....

Scott,

Don't forget, pictures are a reverse image so wouldn't a frown really be a smile?

Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening all. I had not looked through all the pages of this Mugs post in quite some time and in doing so I found quite a few of the posts missing the pictures due to the age of the posts and the picture hosting sites having the pictures having been removed so the links no longer working. I noticed an old post from Capri saying she had removed all posts with missing pictures.

Over time this has happened again with close to 50 posts with missing pictures or posts refering to pictures that are no longer there.

I have gone through all of these posts and removed these old useless posts. You can scan the Mugs and re-post a more recent picture if you want.

Here is a list of members whose pictures no longer show up in this MUGS post.  There are many very old pictures also so you may want to check your old pictures here in MUGS and post a newer picture.  A couple of these are Ian and Capri.... your kids are so small in these pictures.

The list of members whose pictures no longer appear in their post so I have deleted those posts so if your name is below you need to re-post a new picture of yourself.

Sam Michales

Jared Richey

Scott Stephens

Steve Wagner

Robert King (ERT)

Laurent

P.O.S.racer

Rob

I have gone through it also Rob and removed some of the posts that have nothing in them.

It would be nice to see some updated pics and we can continue to delete the ones where the pics are gone.

Should be easier now with the new site since we don't have to rely on a hosting site to store our pictures

Lookin Good Dave.  Looks like the weather is agreeing with you.  Bet you wish you had my orange chair with the umbrella and leg rest for your days at the beach.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Now that I have made my glorious return to the forum, I suppose I should join in on the fun. 

Laura And I

My wife (Laura), my yellow lab (Chieftain), and I

Wedding Picture

My wife and I on our wedding day 

Dad And I

My father and I shortly after the firewall was welded into my car. (Circa 2009)

Younger Me

Pretending to drive my replacement firewall. No doubt, I had little sleep when this photo was taken (Circa 2009)

• Like 1

Wow, been over 3 years since I last posted a photo...and I see it has vanished. Here's one from 2 weeks ago of my girlfriend Christine and I.

IMG_20160228_181209123_zpsdkn3inkc.jpg

• 2 years later...

It’s been more than three years for me so here goes

First one is Sarah and me

Second one is for those who want to date one of my daughters

Third one is back in the day when I owned a gym

post-1185-0-30856100-1527626972_thumb.jpeg

post-1185-0-94963500-1527627062_thumb.jpeg

post-1185-0-18801500-1527627119_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I hadn't posted in a while either

1st picture a few weeks ago coming from a local cruise in. Granny and Papa in the background in his Monte

2nd pic me and club founder Kevin Wiles at the auto fair in April walking in to the swap meet

IMG_20180512_202005368.jpg

IMG_20180405_102057489.jpg