bumpers

madmonte

My car is a 70 and I have one on the front. Like Jared said, great fit and quality for the prict. I have had mine on for three to four years now. As far as fit, I removed the old one and the holes for the new one lined up perfectly without adjusting the brackets.

rob

Madmonte,I just put on a(rear) reproduction from Leo's in( parts sources)section.I had a reproduction on the front of mine for 4yrs, no problems. the quality of both great,same thickness(+,- .003), chrome nice, no adjustments for bolting brackets back on to the new ones.Leo's carries both front and rear, give him a shout!! Rob has seen my front bumper last year at the meet in Carlisle,(his '70 parked next to my '72).

• 2 weeks later...

My front is one from Lutty's. I purchased it a couple of years ago...it looks and feels just like the real deal. Also, it fit perfectly without any issues. It's holding up great; of course, my Monte never sees snow; or even rain; but it does see it's share of bugs and road grime. Then all I have to do is polish it with Mother's Chrome polish and watch it gleam!

Brady