A Knight in trouble

Capri's 71 SS

cry this is such a difficult post for me to write....I just received a call from Phillip May a close friend of FGMCC Member Ronnie Bryan from Alabama.

Ronnie is in Intensive Care with a massive brain aneurysm at the back of skull that cannot be operated on and is not expected to live......

For those that have had the honor of knowing Ronnie - you know what an incredible upbeat person he is. I am proud to have him as one of my very special FGMCC Buds. We always check in with one another every few months to say "hello".

I was going to give him a call just a couple days ago to see how he was doing with all the bad weather that had hit Alabama but didn't have a chance.....now I am out of chances.

Please keep Ronnie adn his family in your prayers during this difficult time.

frownfrownfrown

Me & my buddy Ronnie

ry400-1.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending up prayers for healing of Ronnie and strength for his family in this difficult time . May the Lord bless them all .

Judy and I are praying for Ronnie. I had the pleasure of meeting him in North Carolina and again at Norwalk. When Eli Brown hit a chuck hole in the middle of BFE, Ronnie went with us to rescue Eli. That is one of my best memories of the Eastern Meet. Ronnie had us all in stitches both going and coming. It is my prayer that we can relive these memories with Ronnie later this summer.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Ronnie in his time of need. Anyone who has met Ronnie is a better person for knowing him. I have been one of those people. I have never seen Ronnie without a big smile on his face and him cracking some funny comment. I have neever heard Ronnie say a bad word about anybody and every meet I have been involved with Ronnie has been one of the first people to offer to help out.

Even if you aren't very religous say some special consideration for Ronnie. Get better my friend.

Rob Peters

This is really sad news. Capri is right, Ronnie was always fun to chat with. He was so easy going and friendly. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. - Dave