A Knight Has Fallen

Rob Peters

Even though we knew it did not look too good, I was shocked when I heard the news.

Our thoughts go out to Glenda & Family....

i met ronnie and Glenda here in bristol in 06.ive been to 3 or 4 eastern with him and phil.im proud to have got to now ronnie he was a great guy like all the people ive met in this club.thoughts and prayers go out to glenda and there son.we miss you ronnie

Guest knightfan2691

Aye.

Very sorry ... thoughts/prayers en route to Ronnie's family and friends.

RIP, Ronnie.

frown

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |

MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"My time here is over" __ Patty Loveless __ 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Thanks for sharing the sad news, Rob and the pictures, Jared.

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Ronnie, but it sounds like he was the sort of person we need more of in this world.

ditto

I'll continue to keep Ronnie's family in my prayers during this difficult time of loss as well.

Dave

Just noticed this post. Sorry to hear we have lost another, much loved member. Wish I had the chance to meet him,our Eastern Members are very lucky to have had the chance to get to know such a wonderful person. My prays go out to Ronnie and his family. Ride in Peace frown

I had the pleasure to meet Ronnie at Bristol . Great folks he and Glenda . Prayers going up . May Ronnie rest at peace with the Lord . May Glenda and family receive strength from the Lord to carry on .

Keeping Ronnie’s friends & family in my prayers....sounds like he was a great guy. I hope someday to make it to one of our meets to get to know some of the great people from this club in person.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ronnie at Greensburg, Charlotte, and Norwalk Eastern meets. He was one of the 1st members I met and made me feel welcome. He will be missed by all of us. Prayers and thoughts to his family and to his great friend-Phillip.

Carl