Fallen Knight Ronnie Bryan

Capri's 71 SS

Andreas, Rob & I have decided that if anyone close to Ronnie would like to make a PRIVATE DONATION please feel free to do so. We will collect the funds and purchase a Garden Memory Stone to be sent to Glenda & Blake from all who have donated. Please do NOT feel obligated in ANY way. Naturally, any left over funds will be sent to Glenda, as well.

Donations can be sent via paypal to: ohiogreg@roadrunner.com or contact me for an address to send a check.

A floral arrangement is already being sent on behalf of the entire FGMCC Family to the Bryan Family.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I recceived the following thank you from Glenda & Blake Bryan:

Quote:
Thank you for all the print outs, they were so sweet. and for everything that you and everyone in the club did for us. All the calls, the flowers, cards and especially the prayers - we will need more of those in the lonely days to come, while we learn to live without Ronnie. We will try to stay in touch, he loved everyone and enjoyed every meet that he could come to. Take Care and tell everyone we said thanks again.

PS: Thanks so much for the donation in Ron's name.

At the time of this writing she had not yet received the memorial garden bench that the collection took up & sent.

The balance of the funds went for a donation to Boy Scout Troop 52 in his name as the obit requested - which is what she is referring to.

Capri,

What a lovely note from Glenda. Thank you so much for handling this. Ronnie was such a great person and when I look at a picture of him from one of the meets it just refuses to sink in that he is no longer with us. God Bless you Ronnie, our prayers are with you and your family.

Rob