Lethal DOS **UPDATES**

Arsin

This is the best I can do since we were in the process of cleaning out the garage so there's junk every where... but here's a sneak peak grin

028.jpg

027.jpg

And the start of my audio set up....

026.jpg

Lookin good Adrian. Now you just need to scrub all that blue off the tires. grin

I will when I'm ready to ride. Was showing my daughter how to change a tire, and put wire wheels on her car wink

Originally Posted By: Montecruiser

Adrian has blue walls!! lol

Looking good buddy, but how ya gonna hear the tunes with your speakers installed on the fireplace? whistle

The fire place is going in the Monte too rofl Never know when you're out cruising and when you'll get a craving for some Smores wink

Originally Posted By: Canuck
Lookin good Adrian. Now you just need to scrub all that blue off the tires. grin

I will when I'm ready to ride. Was showing my daughter how to change a tire, and put wire wheels on her car wink

Originally Posted By: Montecruiser

Adrian has blue walls!! lol

Looking good buddy, but how ya gonna hear the tunes with your speakers installed on the fireplace? whistle

The fire place is going in the Monte too rofl Never know when you're out cruising and when you'll get a craving for some Smores wink

roflrofl

Blue is good. rofl

Love the wire wheels

Thanx. Lovin that pic in your signature.

Originally Posted By: Monte7071
Looking good I would rather have blue walls than.

riiiiiiight rofl Blue walls don't get you in trouble rofl

These just came in today grin

001-3.jpg

Mine did not look like that. Wonder who made yours and who made mine. Hope they fit for you with out any issues. Sometimes you get the crazyones from china that don't fit correctly.

Oh and I like the Blue Walls, makes it one off man... wink

Keep me posted on everything. smile

Mine did not look like that. Wonder who made yours and who made mine. Hope they fit for you with out any issues. Sometimes you get the crazyones from china that don't fit correctly.

Oh and I like the Blue Walls, makes it one off man... wink

Keep me posted on everything. smile

I'll mess with it tonight when I get home. I think Jake said he ordered these same ones. But I'll test fit it :fingerscrossed:

looking good brothe any more picks

Thanx homie. Gotta finish cleaning out the garage. We got rid of a bunch of trash but it's still a little messy so I was trying to get picks of the MC without showing you how messy the garage is rofl I'll try to get some more this weekend wink