Viewing my pictures problem

overdrive

I have always used picturetrail and last night, while I was adding a post to my existing thread in the interior forum, I suddenly couldn't see any of the pics I had just uploaded to their site and linked to this one. I went to picturetrail.com and could not see any of the pics in any of my albums. I went back to the same interior thread that I had started a few weeks ago and I couldn't see any pics in the first post I had made and I can't see my avatar or my signature pic. I went to chevytalk.com and checked a thread that I have there and I can't see those picturetrail pics either, but I can see the ones from Motortopia in the thread I had started here last week about our local car show and the Montes that were there. That thread has some from picturetrail also, but I can't see them.

I contacted picturetrail this morning and the lady said see can see the pics in my album and I need to clear my cache. Did that and my history and cookies and no change. I also rebooted.

Anybody got any ideas? nutz

Thanks for reading this.

Dan

Some picture hosting sites do not allow links to the pictures...

(my fortunecity pics for example)

Let me do a test for ya:

313126360.jpg

Thanks, Andreas. I've been using Mozilla for several years. I installed Internet Explorer 9 this evening and everything is working now. With Mozilla, I can no longer see any picturetrail photos. Not mine or anybody elses. I can see other hosts like photobucket, imageshack, etc. It's like I somehow blocked those pics accidentally while I was making the post the other night. Is this possible?

Dan

You can block images from a site in Firefox by right clicking them, I have never done it so I do not know where to unblock them.. I'll play with it a little and let you know I find it...

I am using version 3.6 and if you go into Edit, Preferences, Content, Load images automatically, then click exceptions it will show you sites you have blocked images from..

Thank you for taking the time to find that for me. I have 4.0 and when I click edit I don't see preferences.

Found it! Had to go to options, content. Thanks for the help. smile

Dan