Sign in to follow this  

politicians

Found out why politicians fight so hard to get re-elected. They don't want to try to "work" for a living because of the laws they pass making working for pay difficult for normal people.

...but politicians aren't exactly normal.

I think it is high time we start farming some of that work out; so they see (and feel) how they are treating the general public.

I think it is high time we start farming some of that work out; so they see (and feel) how they are treating the general public.

all I say is if you dont vote you cant complain, I vote so I have every damn right in the world to complain

Careful fellas, there are politicians who are in that position out of a sense of duty and love for the country, like the Honorable Rep. Ron Paul ®, who have worked for a living before being elected. I hope/plan to be one of those myself before I'm 60 (40 now).

Then there are Politicans like the "Honorable" Ted "I've no clue how the car ended up in the canal, nor the body in it" Kennedy (D) who've not worked a day in their lives.

Of course, instead of "farming out" the work polico's do, we COULD ammend the Constitution and make the House and Senate staffed via conscription.

One day in the future...

"Knock-Knock" on the Lines front door

G.Lines: Yes? May I help you?

Fed Marshal: Mr. George Lines?

G.Lines: Yes, thats me.

Fed Marshal: Congradulation Represenative, you've been selected at random to represenst your fellows in Congress. No, no need to pack, here's you yellow jump suite and your beanie cap of office.

G. Lines: Wha?

Yes, I'm aware that some politicians are good people and have previously worked for a living. But, there are a lot of them that should be arrested and put in prison for the way that they waste our money and handle our affairs. Some of them are crooks.

Some seem to believe that they rule the people, not serve the people. At the end of the day it's our fault for having short memories at election time, by not researching what the elected official really did and not blindly believing what his PR campaign or his oppositions PR campaign claims. The proof is in the official records as to how they really voted on issues. To me, this is how we can control our country's future but it takes time and effort on OUR part to get there. Just my opinion, I could be wrong!!!

Sign in to follow this