2011 Western Meet Pic's

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Here's the link to the pictures I took and a few my mom took as well. Most of these were taken, like Aaron said, while leaning halfway out of the rear window of my dad's Monte (ya gotta love that pillarless design!) doing 60+ MPH, so they might not be the greatest. They're in no particular order.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb382/7monte1ss/Northwest%20Motorfest/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris..

get your mind out of the gutter.. wrong bulge! lol

On another note at least she didn't castrate him.. I wouldn't know which would be less desirable. shock

Chris..

get your mind out of the gutter.. wrong bulge! lol

On another note at least she didn't castrate him.. I wouldn't know which would be less desirable. shock

Sorry Rod, my mistake. crazylol Not too sure about that Laraina Bobbit copy cat. You gotta be real careful of the women you piss off. You gotta wonder what her reason was for doing that. eek

Sorry, got off topic. GREAT PICS guys. cool I wish I was there. Hope to see you all in Carson City!! if I can get my car going by then. whistle

Wow, it looks like it was a great time!

You have to admit, with destinations out there like "Bogus Basin" and "Sorosis Park", who wouldn't want to go?

LOL. This shot looks like a piece of a Canadian text message:

"...I dont normly like peas & carrots, but eltryum."

web.jpg

Wow see what happens when I take a week off from message boards smile Great pictures! Wish we could have made a meet this year frown I hope next year will be better.

It was great to see everyone and chat for a bit. It's always good to see the Montes lined up. Thanks for the pictures. I'm really looking forward to the Carson City meet next year. I hope I still have the Monte by then. I'll have some kind of a car for sure.

Thats a great shot there Matt how did you get the people away to get that every shot I took in Carlisle had people in it.

My secret to great shots is having a wife (Christine) who does this stuff professionally... she magically gets all the great footage... laugh

She also took about 500 pictures, which is why we've been so slow in getting them up --- going through the mound of photos and picking the best / cropping where they need to be etc.