Does anybody have any experience with????

Classic Performance products??

since my whole front end is apart now is the time to redo the front suspention(the snow ball continues) and i was shopping around and found this LINK! and at $733...the price sounds good...kinda to good to be true compared to BMR, PST & others out there so Im jus wondering about the quality? My car is gonna be a street car but I want it to handle real good and loose the land yacht handleing it currently has.

My other thought was jus to get all new POLY bushings for my OE control arms but wheres the fun in that? any way any opinions???

Ask them if they are Made in USA.

I have seen horror stories floating around about Asian-Made tubular control arms (breaking welds, balljoints failing after 500 miles, etc.)

• 3 weeks later...
Ask them if they are Made in USA.

I have seen horror stories floating around about Asian-Made tubular control arms (breaking welds, balljoints failing after 500 miles, etc.)

I've heard many horror stories, although my daily driver is hooked-up with Chinese bunk and it handles just fine. Now I have broken a repo rear sway-bar. All the suspension is that inexpensive Chinese made inferior looking stuff and is yet to fail? kicking

Rod,

Are those aftermarket Chinese parts on your daily driver?

There is quite a difference in quality between OEM-controlled Chinese manufacturing and knock-off Chinese aftermarket parts...

• 2 weeks later...
yes I do, I wouldn't use them again, nothing wrong with them but you might as well just use the stock ones

so their jus good look stock repops huh...ok since ive finally started takin the control arms off..found out I have the oval bushings so now I can order new stuff....