Sign in to follow this  

takin a trip

I will be in Vancover WA on 5-1-04 for a wedding. I have no idea yet if I will be in my Monty. If I bring it, I will be there several days and would like to meet some of you guys. If I don't bring it, I may not be there long enough to meet members. I will bring this to the top when I know details.

I'd love to be able to meet up with you and check out your car, George, but so many of my Saturdays for the next month and a half are already "spoken for" right now - according to our family calendar.

Yes, please bring this back up to the top again once you know more. If nothing else I hope to see you at the FGMCC Western Meet in Carson City, NV at the end of July. Yep, that's on the calendar, too! smile

Dave

OK, things are not going quite as originally planed. My Monty will not quite be ready for the trip, so my son and I will only be there for the wedding in a borrowed car. I was hoping to spend a few days there, but that is not going to happen.

Dave, I am still planning on going to the meet, so I will see you there.

Dave, I am still planning on going to the meet, so I will see you there.

Sounds like a plan, George. "Mrs4fifty4" and I have our vacation time planned out and all of our reservations taken care of. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and other westerners from the "FGMCC gang"! cool

Dave

Sign in to follow this