Trunk Spatter Paint (What Color Combination?)

I have a 1970 Monte SS 454 and need to know what the original color combination was for the trunk spatter paint? Was it the black/aqua or grey/white? I could use any information if someone has looked into this. I know Year One has the paints, just need to know which color.

TAG

Dave & Gene - Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to check out eastwood as well. Currently, it looks as if my trunk is black/aqua. Again, not sure if it is correct but I don't have the original paint on the car. Original paint was code 34 or Misty Turquoise. It is currently paint code 78 or Cranberry Red. Thanks again--Troy

Dave/Gene--Just wanted to let you know that I ordered the trunk splatter paint from Eastwood and applied it to the trunk this weekend. It turned out great!!! I used the black/grey and clear coated it as well. Thanks again for your help.

TAG

• 2 months later...

Has anyone ever tried using zolatone to do their trunk? I'm thinking of mixing a couple of colors to get it as close as I can. My 70 seems to have a dark grey/aqua color spatter. Any inputs? Chuck